Biden guilty of tax evasion? A new report indicates he owes hundreds of thousands to IRS

He and Jill have been cheating on the Medicare taxes. But they care about you <snicker>.

A new report indicates that President Joe Biden has avoided taxes and owes approximately half a million dollars to the IRS. The report, issued by the Congressional Research Service, shared that Biden avoided paying payroll taxes through illegally using “S” corporations in 2017. The findings were first reported by the NY Post.
Biden and his radical Democrat party have blasted Donald Trump and other millionaires for not paying their fair share. They claim that tax breaks that were given by Trump and Republicans are leading to millionaires not paying their share.
Instead, it’s Biden that owes the IRS hundreds of thousands in back taxes.
According to the report, the Biden’s put speaking fees and book sales through S Corporations, allowing them to avoid paying taxes on more than $13 million in income. Rather than counting all of his income, Biden only counted $800,000.
That’s certainly not the activity of someone that understands the “working man” as Biden claims. As the Post article shares, Biden felt it more important to buy another mansion than pay his share to fund Obamacare.

/----/ That's impossible. Everyone knows only Donald Trump didn't pay his taxes. Proven science.

At least Biden didn't hide his tax returns or information like Trump did and still is.
Actually he did MOON-----------BIDEN claimed for years he was the poorest person in congress and didn't have anything. Hell even you dem trolls were talking about what an average JOE that BIDEN was---turns out he has been lying his ass off for decades about his income now doesn't it. Biden's tax returns that he has been releasing over the years haven't been showing the Percentage that the BIG guy gets from Hunter, his brother, and about 6 other family members of JOE that are known to take in the bribes for him. Biden hasn't been paying taxes on his bribes for decades---anyone else besides a dem would be in prison for it already. ANd you certainly would be calling for Trump to be in prison if had done this especially with the evidence now in the public.

For giggles here's an oldie but goodie propaganda article for PEDO JOE> POLITICO-----notice that BIDEN and the media were hiding his "assets" cause apparently old corrupt JOE had millions $$$ more than they were showing on his tax returns.

Last edited:
Actually he did MOON-----------BIDEN claimed for years he was the poorest person in congress and didn't have anything. Hell even you dem trolls were talking about what an average JOE that BIDEN was---turns out he has been lying his ass off for decades about his income now doesn't it. Biden's tax returns that he has been releasing over the years haven't been showing the Percentage that the BIG guy gets from Hunter, his brother, and about 6 other family members of JOE that are known to take in the bribes for him. Biden hasn't been paying taxes on his bribes for decades---anyone else besides a dem would be in prison for it already. ANd you certainly would be calling for Trump to be in prison if had done this especially with the evidence now in the public.

For giggles here's an oldie but goodie propaganda article for PEDO JOE> POLITICO-----notice that BIDEN and the media were hiding his "assets" cause apparently old corrupt JOE had millions $$$ more than they were showing on his tax returns.

Considering I am not a Dem nor did I ever talk about Joe as a regular guy but as a hardliner from the Drug War days. As far as his taxes the article speculates that he MAY have done something wrong in filing the taxes..The article never finds out if he did since this is speculative at best at the moment.
For some odd reason you think you are judge, juror and executioner in the public court.

So, when will Congress issue a subpoena to get Biden's tax records? Or the IRS? Or the Maryland AG? Oh, that's right, I keep forgetting that the laws are different for democrats.
Biden didn't hide his taxes, but you play stupid that what you do best. The issue is between Biden and the IRS...

He and Jill have been cheating on the Medicare taxes. But they care about you <snicker>.

A new report indicates that President Joe Biden has avoided taxes and owes approximately half a million dollars to the IRS. The report, issued by the Congressional Research Service, shared that Biden avoided paying payroll taxes through illegally using “S” corporations in 2017. The findings were first reported by the NY Post.
Biden and his radical Democrat party have blasted Donald Trump and other millionaires for not paying their fair share. They claim that tax breaks that were given by Trump and Republicans are leading to millionaires not paying their share.
Instead, it’s Biden that owes the IRS hundreds of thousands in back taxes.
According to the report, the Biden’s put speaking fees and book sales through S Corporations, allowing them to avoid paying taxes on more than $13 million in income. Rather than counting all of his income, Biden only counted $800,000.
That’s certainly not the activity of someone that understands the “working man” as Biden claims. As the Post article shares, Biden felt it more important to buy another mansion than pay his share to fund Obamacare.

Well..so does the rest of the Obama administration. Is anyone really surprised by this?

Did I say it when I was charged extra for one mistake in fudging the numbers? Since you seem to know more about me than I do myself.
What are you talking about? When the rich use legal tax loopholes to cut down on their tax bill you claim they are not paying their fair share. When Biden does it, you say he is using legal tax loopholes. This has nothing to do about you personally. It is about your total and complete hypocrisy.

Remember when Barry promised to have 'the smoothest transition Evuh', only to be dragged out because just about every person / Democrat Obama nominated - like Obama nominee for Secretary of the TREASURY lil' Timmy Tax Cheat Geithner - had not paid their taxes for quite a while?!

:p

What are you talking about? When the rich use legal tax loopholes to cut down on their tax bill you claim they are not paying their fair share. When Biden does it, you say he is using legal tax loopholes. This has nothing to do about you personally. It is about your total and complete hypocrisy.
Show me where I said they were not paying their "FAIR Share". At least Biden and others allowed the public to see and scrutinize his taxes, something the Orange Blob could never do because he is still hiding his. Which is exactly why those running for public office need to have their taxes scrutinized and this needs to be done by an auditor.

Show me where I said they were not paying their "FAIR Share". At least Biden and others allowed the public to see and scrutinize his taxes, something the Orange Blob could never do because he is still hiding his. Which is exactly why those running for public office need to have their taxes scrutinized and this needs to be done by an auditor.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, Biden and the media hid this as much as they could.

Forum List

Back