Biden Got Us Into This Oil Price Mess

OPEC dictates prices. When we put an effort into producing more oil with no impedance by any means the prices fell. Oilis one of the most price sensitive commodities there is. Anything changing its way to the consumer for any reason causes increases.

Shut down oil production in the U.S. then go beg on your knees to the Saudis to produce more oil, brilliant plan you Dem idiots.
Worst shut down ever. The US is currently the world leader in oil production. Cancel the Saudi's military contracts and let them deal with the Islamic Crazies in Iran the best they can without us, if they want to hurt Americans.

US oil production drop by nearly 2 mdb between Jan 2020 and Jan 2021. Even more cuts were made by OPEC.
Then when demand started to spike, OPEC refused to increase production causing the price to jump. Biden didn't do that. That was OPEC taking advantage, and trying to hurt Americans. The Neo-GOP don't mind the hurt they put on Americans on purpose because they think it will help them politically because, their friends in the media lie.

That was the pandemic. Production on every product around the world dropped.

That was the pandemic. Production on every product around the world dropped.
I never said it wasn't. I said when the demand started rising, the producing nations responded by not increasing production on purpose to increase the price of oil. That, not any of Biden's policy changes, is what drove energy prices up along with inflation.

Clear for even a room temperature IQ Democrat to understand why.
View attachment 705983

total ******** of course, every country in the world has the same problem and it's because of the Ukraine war DUHH. It's like 15% of world production is all screwed up. Along with China being on lockdown which screws up all of our imports. At least Biden is doing something about that. And he is also doing something about Putin, basically beating him in Ukraine. Change the channel and try reality.

I never said it wasn't. I said when the demand started rising, the producing nations responded by not increasing production on purpose to increase the price of oil. That, not any of Biden's policy changes, is what drove energy prices up along with inflation.
and then Putin. lol. 20% of wheat screwed up by Ukraine War Too. and chicken flu...ay caramba....lol

Yeah but you can't just snap your fingers and turn on instant production. It takes months to add more rigs, to increase production and adjust drilling schedules. I saw it firsthand. Most oil operators were trying to speed up production. They definitely weren't trying to halt it.

Regardless of how many acres of federal land are leased, the oil is going to be sold at the highest prices on the world market. So when world shortage or over supply exist, prices react in the US, even if we are completely energy independent.
If the US produces less oil, then there is less oil on the market. That means higher prices

How big of a dumbfuck can you be?

It is clear that gas prices collapsed in April and began to rise in May of 2020. Long before the American people gave the Trumpybear the boot.

Wrong. They began to rise the minute Herr Biden ascended to the throne

1665015214334.jpeg

Jimmy Carter warned Americans about the consequence of becoming dependent on foreign energy. The GOP just laughed and elected a guy who said "Mr. President Tear Down those solar panels" and proceeded to make us more dependent on foreign oil. That culminated under Bush II, when we set the record for % of Imported oil use.

Only the hard core Neo-GOP believe the incoming president had anything to do with the already rising gas and consumer prices related to the pandemic slow down bubble in the economy. OPEC obviously believes the USA should return to it's isolationist past the Neo-want.
Joe Biden is the person who made us dependent on foreign oil, Boo! He's had to go hat in hand to the Saudis and the Iranians and BEG them to produce enough oil when two years ago we were producing so much oil and natural gas that we were a net exporter. You can TRY to blame this on the GOP but anyone with even a barely functioning brain is going to see right through that happy horseshit! The progressives wanted a war on fossil fuels and they didn't give a damn if it increased costs for Americans! They OWN that!

Oil production fell under Trump not Biden. The rise in oil price is directly attributed to OPEC+ announced cuts and will hurt Americans. Neo-GOP cheer the pain because they think Americans are stupid and will blame Biden for what OPEC just did.

If SA continue to hurt Americans, it's time for Biden to cancel their contracts.
If Biden did away with his executive orders on oil. That would reverse everything.

Forum List

Back