Biden got himself a new dog

Let’s pretend I take stage directions from a pussy like you. Lol.

Nah.

Anyway, the video of him fondling that little girl and tweaking her nipple in full view of the gathered dignitaries and on camera no less is readily available. Shit. Even you can dig it up.
So, it takes a big mouthed fart fuck like you to spend your time on what looks like two pages of ass paper, saying shit, for us to realize, you've been lying. There was no fondling or tweaking you pos liar. Now get the fuck on. We've seen enough of your two page word salad bull shit full of lies that said nothing. That video doesn't prove a goddamn thing.

Biden chased his dog in the nude and pulled his tail and tripped on the rug.
The poor dog was abused.

Biden says he broke foot after shower when he pulled dog's ...

President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday revealed that he broke his foot tripping on a rug after a shower as he chased one of his dogs and grabbed its tail.

He spent two pages, deflecting, attacking, and saying absolutely nothing. Time for him to pay up by proving Joe Biden's a pedophile, or get the fuck on.
Already replied to and it has been shown repeatedly. Your willingness to engage in evasion doesn’t change anything.

You seriously can’t find on your own President prepubescent little girl’s nipple fondler Brandon’s video? LOL. Nobody believes you.

So, it takes a big mouthed fart fuck like you to spend your time on what looks like two pages of ass paper, saying shit, for us to realize, you've been lying. There was no fondling or tweaking you pos liar. Now get the fuck on. We've seen enough of your two page word salad bull shit full of lies that said nothing. That video doesn't prove a goddamn thing.
So. You’re lying again. No surprise.

Commander is a nice dog, I love German Shepherds, I owned several in the past

I hope he is taken good care of.... by Biden or whoever will take care of him.

Joe named his new dog the exact opposite of what he isn't....Commander.
246034071_408288354122625_8369292874317581761_n.jpg

Already replied to and it has been shown repeatedly. Your willingness to engage in evasion doesn’t change anything.

You seriously can’t find on your own President prepubescent little girl’s nipple fondler Brandon’s video? LOL. Nobody believes you.
So you believe in all kinds of idiotic conspiracy theories.

Are you a birther?

So. Fish in some other dry well. You are a crashing bore. And your deflection efforts remain far too obvious.

Have you considered starting a thread with facts and logic yet?
Simple yes or no question and you won’t answer it lol.

Forum List

Back