Biden got himself a new dog

You’re telling me I still have a chance to earn the respect of some conspiracy theorist retard?!

Thank you so much. I‘ll get right on that!
No no. Your claim remains false. And I doubt you are capable of ever earning anyone’s respect.

Once again, though: no bonus for your stale plodding and dishonest efforts at deflection.

Now go. Start a thread. Wasting further moments of your time (and your obviously limited resources) here only delays you.

No no. Your claim remains false. And I doubt you are capable of ever earning anyone’s respect.

Once again, though: no bonus for your stale plodding and dishonest efforts at deflection.

Now go. Start a thread. Wasting further moments of your time (and your obviously limited resources) here only delays you.
Damnit. The conspiracy theorist retard thinks my claim is false and doesn’t respect me.

Damnit. The conspiracy theorist retard thinks my claim is false.
No. Any coherent human being sees your dishonest deflection effort for what it is.

You’re just stalling, now, You’re still having major difficulty even coming up with a thread topic you can say anything of value in.

I suppose it’s good for a retard like you to know your limitations.

No. Any coherent human being sees your dishonest deflection effort for what it is.

You’re just stalling, now, You’re still having major difficulty even coming up with a thread topic you can say anything of value in.

I suppose it’s good for a retard like you to know your limitations.
I can assure you that I am not stalling. I am very much interested in following the instructions of some conspiracy theorist retard.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Says xtrachromosome ^ who has been following my every word. But hey. Credit where credit is due. It managed to work in a puppy reference.

1640118590067.png

Nobody expects a retard like you to understand anything

Recognizing that the current President (Joe Brandon) is a fucking demented racist pedophile isn’t BRANDON derangement Syndrome, anyway.

FAILING to see it or admit it is Brandon Syncophant Syndrome. You got it bad.
Let's skip all the bs word salad shall we? What is your evidence Joe Biden is a pedophile? It's obvious you have proof, when you are telling us that we "fail to see it." See what? Proof please, or you have been hiding under a bunch of nonsensical word salad this entire thread.

Let's skip all the bs word salad shall we? What is your evidence Joe Biden is a pedophile? It's obvious you have proof, when you are telling us that we "fail to see it." See what? Proof please, or you have been hiding under a bunch of nonsensical word salad this entire thread.
Let’s pretend I take stage directions from a pussy like you. Lol.

Nah.

Anyway, the video of him fondling that little girl and tweaking her nipple in full view of the gathered dignitaries and on camera no less is readily available. Shit. Even you can dig it up.

Damnit. The conspiracy theorist retard thinks my claim is false and doesn’t respect me.
He spent two pages, deflecting, attacking, and saying absolutely nothing. Time for him to pay up by proving Joe Biden's a pedophile, or get the fuck on.

He spent two pages, deflecting, attacking, and saying absolutely nothing. Time for him to pay up by proving Joe Biden's a pedophile, or get the fuck on.
I told him to start that topic. He doesn’t want to.

He knows he’s going to get sent to the conspiracy theory forum AGAIN when he posts his nonsense. LoL

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back