Biden got himself a new dog

He calls him Commander, ha ha haaaaaaa!.........And you thought Trump was bad.

Is Biden wearing a mask around a dog because he's afraid it will catch something or he will?

Why do you give a shit?

ILMAO @ Commander Mask guy
There are 14,000 in Indiana hospitals with covid, who didn't give a shit about masks or vaccinations. Biden's not in the hospital, because he isn't an idiot like those 14,000.

Why do you give a shit?
Because you

1640110716844.jpeg

Just saw a picture of him. Great looking German Shepherd. He looks like my dog. My Boy Jack. Hope he doesn't shit all over the WH. LOL
Like Jack? I mean, you seem to be concerned about other people's dogs. Makes one wonder right?

BWK
My German Shepherd's registered name is My Boy Jack. Bidungs new dog looks a lot like Jack. Jack is one of three that I own.

I like all dogs and it doesn't matter who owns them.

Why do you give a shit?

Which part do you like best, he named the dog Commander or he wears masks around dogs too?

It's nice he cares about the dog to do that though, but it's for his protection too. Hopefully that dog gets all his shots.
You started a thread about a dog. Biden is clearly living rent-feee in your head.

BDS is spreading rapidly. We’re going to need another vaccine.

:itsok:

I started a thread about a dog named Commander and/or,

Biden wears masks around dogs?

Say, any chance their little display was choreographed? Neat how Xiden is just a normal guy, living in my head :auiqs.jpg:

BWK
My German Shepherd's registered name is My Boy Jack. Bidungs new dog looks a lot like Jack. Jack is one of three that I own.

I like all dogs and it doesn't matter who owns them.

I have one too, and oh boy is he a handful, there's a story to that, by some measure he'll never mature. He's a big softy but would have a bite second only a wolf, and a ferocious bark I can only tolerate 5 seconds, he scares the *&(*% out of other dogs. People always comment how handsome, he's very well behaved and of course GS aim to please, that's their mission. I agree, I've never known a bad dog without having been ruined by an owner.

He's filled in since this pic, took him long enough. Personally I'll never own another GS though, the hair is too much and gets everywhere.
Lucky - Mom.JPG

Last edited:
I wouldn't go there...but I do wonder about Biden's choice of names for his pets and his choice of breeds, breeds better suited as guard dogs and not pets.
I wonder if Commander is going to get along better than Major or Champ.
Major bit alot of people and had to be returned to Delaware to stay because he bit several people....and Champ died.
My neighbor had a German Shepard....and he was really mean. I think they get that way because you have to spend time with them or they become aggressive.
I wondered the same on getting another German shepherd. Probably my favorite dog breed although I never had one because I wasn't willing to make the commitment to necessary training. We do have a corgi that we think has some shepherd, cutiest dog, looks like a German shepherd puppy for life. You would think after the last dog FJB would have gone with a golden, lab or breed that's known to be good with kids.
Personally for me all this dog will do is remind me of all the dogs that had to be rescued after FJB left them in cages to starve in Afghanistan.

WTH_Progs?
Great looking dog. Jack looks like your dog as well. I agree though. They shed 24/7, 365 days a year. My last GSD Andy was a plush coat and man did he shed. Jack has a short coat so he's not so bad.

You should consider another German Shepherd. If you get a good one you have the best dog on the planet. Loyal, protective and plain fun to be around.

Chaotic says something utterly banal and then congratulates himself by being the only one laughing.
I don’t expect the BDS-infected morons to understand that they have BDS.

Shouldn’t you be in the conspiracy theory forum with your tinfoil hat nonsense?

I don’t expect the BDS-infected morons to understand that they have BDS.

Shouldn’t you be in the conspiracy theory forum with your tinfoil hat nonsense?
Nobody expects a retard like you to understand anything

Recognizing that the current President (Joe Brandon) is a fucking demented racist pedophile isn’t BRANDON derangement Syndrome, anyway.

FAILING to see it or admit it is Brandon Syncophant Syndrome. You got it bad.

Forum List

Back