Biden got himself a new dog

Recognizing that the current President (Joe Brandon) is a fucking demented racist pedophile isn’t BRANDON derangement Syndrome, anyway.
Maybe you should start a thread on that so they can send your goofy ass back to the conspiracy theory forum, AGAIN.

Maybe you should start a thread on that so they can send your goofy ass back to the conspiracy theory forum, AGAIN.
You seem to be very much concerned about the label assigned to a thread by a mod or a group of mods. Must suck to be you

Your plodding deflection effort aside, have you anything you think you are capable of articulating that has any actual merit?

No? Didn’t think so.

You seem to be very much concerned about the label assigned to a thread by a mod or a group of mods. Must suck to be you
I don’t expect a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist retard to recognize that he’s a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist retard.

Having a difficult time dealing with reality, are ya? Sucks for you.

WTH_Progs?
Great looking dog. Jack looks like your dog as well. I agree though. They shed 24/7, 365 days a year. My last GSD Andy was a plush coat and man did he shed. Jack has a short coat so he's not so bad.

You should consider another German Shepherd. If you get a good one you have the best dog on the planet. Loyal, protective and plain fun to be around.

Nope :auiqs.jpg: just too much hair. I had two, they belonged to my mom........HAIR, HAIR. The other was long-haired white, she was worse than this one. My mother had quite a few GS.

He's a great dog no doubt, but some things make him a handful, again long story. I think the next one MIGHT be a toy cocker like my Sheba when I was young, I'm bailing on too hairy. She was the smartest dog I've known, but some cockers not so much. I'll probably end up with some pound pup though, something small to mid-size, easier to travel with.

I don’t expect a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist retard to recognize that he’s a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist retard.

Having a difficult time dealing with reality, are ya? Sucks for you.
As lame replies go, yours are pretty dull.

Keep going with your plodding attempts to deflect though. Because it’s so effective. 🙄

Someone sounds upset. Go wipe your tears with some tinfoil.
You are merely projecting. Again.

Look. It’s ok. You have no ability to engage in any discussion on adult terms. You clearly have no intelligence or wit. You can’t even deflect without being plodding, obvious and completely ineffective.

You even fail in a thread with Brandon’s new puppy as the centerpiece.

Quick! Let's distract the public during a pandemic coming back, inflation, immigration crisis, and shortages by showing a cute puppy! They think we're fools.

WTH_Progs?
My other two dogs are pound puppies. Abby is a GS/Cattle dog mix and Sammy?? Well I don't know what kind of dog he is. He's a long as a Basset Hound and short. He has gun metal grey hair. I have him groomed cause if I don't he brings every piece of garbage in the yard in the house. He looks like a Skye Terrier without those ears.

Nothing wrong with pound puppies. Jack is the first dog I actually bought since 96 when I bought Andy my last GSD.

I don’t recall asking a conspiracy theorist retard for his evaluation.
Well, good. Because you got my evaluation instead.

And your request isn’t required. Your inane posts invite such things. Like, you still imagine that calling me a conspiracy theorist is true or even meaningful. It is neither.

Do you have the wit and capacity to point to a recent post of yours — in any thread — where you actually had anything on topic or even of value to contribute?

<<clock ticking>>

Well, good. Because you got my evaluation instead.

And your request isn’t required. Your inane posts invite such things. Like, you still imagine that calling me a conspiracy theorist is true or even meaningful. it is neither.

Do you have the wit and capacity to point to a recent post of yours — in any thread — where you actually had anything on topic or even of value to contribute?

<<clock ticking>>
Oh Darn. The conspiracy theorist retard doesn’t like my posts.

Damnit. Now how am I supposed to get the approval of a conspiracy theorist retard? That’s all I ever wanted.
And more deflection.

Ok, ok. I accept the concession you implicitly offer that admits you’ve never bothered to post a meritorious post on topic on any thread. Make amends, you worthless slug.

Start a thread on some significant present day issue. Say something intelligent in the OP. Consider supporting whatever you say with some kind of evidence showing that your allegedly “factual” premises are factual. Demonstrate any solid version of logic. State your conclusion, clearly and fairly. GO!

NEW CLOCK started:

<<tick tock>>

And more deflection.

Ok, ok. I accept the concession you implicitly offer that admits you’ve never bothered to post a meritorious post on topic on any thread. Make amends, you worthless slug.

Start a thread on some significant present day issue. Say something intelligent in the OP. Consider supporting whatever you say with some kind of evidence showing that your allegedly “factual” premises are factual. Demonstrate any solid version of logic. State your conclusion, clearly and fairly. GO!

NEW CLOCK started:

<<tick tock>>
You’re telling me I still have a chance to earn the respect of some conspiracy theorist retard?!

Thank you so much. I‘ll get right on that!

Forum List

Back