Biden gives Ukraine $800 million

Correction: It was Joe Biden who bragged in front of a camera that he extorted one billion dollars from the Ukrainian fill-in-president, plus he gave him only 6 hours to get the money in American cash onto Air Force 2. President Trump only used Air Force One. and not air force Two. Trogs isn't the liar here. Please stop projecting your errors on innocent people. "Thank ya verra much." :rolleyes-41:
My God you are insane

Newsflash...Air Force One and Two are designations assigned to ANY Air Force plane that the President (Air Force One) or Vice President (Air Force Two) that is being used at the moment.

I doubt you even understand that

How many more billions to Ukraine while Americans suffer?

This Biden's stolen, corrupt Administration is revolting!

They don't give a fig about Americans! SHAME SHAME ON THEM! :mad-61:
We just spent 5 trillion dollars to pay people not to work. I think spending 10 or 15 billion to stop Putin and avoid ww3, while showing china we are not going to be cowards in our defense of freedom will also avoid the spread of war in the western Pacific. This is bigger than our petty internal political squabbles, this is an existential moment in history and we have people arguing over whether or not to teach 4 year old boys to question whether or not they should have a dinger.

Forum List

Back