Biden Gets Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
1. Biden is too demented to stand trial.
2. But if he did, he would be acquitted.

Does that make sense to you? I thought #1 was because he couldn't present an effective defense. But #2 says he would present an effective defense. Didn't he understand that he was mishandling documents at the time he mishandled them?

Was he not indicted because he is a sitting President? Or is this a political power play to get him removed from office?

Does that make sense to you? I thought #1 was because he couldn't present an effective defense. But #2 says he would present an effective defense. Didn't he understand that he was mishandling documents at the time he mishandled them?

Was he not indicted because he is a sitting President? Or is this a political power play to get him removed from office?

It really pretty much dooms him to one-term either way. He is already unpopular and for them to say he couldn't remember when he was vice-president, things about his own son, etc really was about as close as we are gonna get to what everybody already knew---he has dementia. They just haul him out on good days and hide him away on bad days.

I originally cringed when clicking on this OP title because I was afraid I was going to see something that would emotionally scar me for life. :auiqs.jpg:

Imagine my relief when I saw what folder it was in.
The difference between Biden's and Trump's doc cases is one of intent.
Trump has come out and said he intentionally kept documents...and looks like hid them too.
Looks bad for Biden, but obviously the DOJ found no intent. ^Shrug^.

I originally cringed when clicking on this OP title because I was afraid I was going to see something that would emotionally scar me for life. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump has come out and said he intentionally kept documents...and looks like hid them too.
Hell he was stealing them when he was a Senator and I give him the benefit of the doubt that he knew what he was doing back then. the man has always been a dick who thought he was above the law.

We are living in Bizarro World thanks to the Democrats. Too demented to be accused but just fine to be the leader of the Free World. WTF? :dunno:

So anyone can steal classified documents and as long as they agree to give them back it's okay, no charges?

So basically too demented to stand trial but OK to run the country? LOL! :p

This is REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY going to help elect Trump! :)

Lol, that's not what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back