Biden gaffe contest

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Ten points go to whoever can post the funniest gaffe compilation video. I've been having some fun on youtube, watching Biden gaffes, what a blast! Let's see some videos!

Recently read in here somewhere Biden referred to as Mr. Magoo. If I recalled the author I’d certainly give proper attribution but nonetheless I just want to go on record I intend to “borrow” the use of Mr. Magoo in the future, thanks to someone!

The marxist politburo will always play off Sleepy Joe as a "lovable fuckwit, nothing to see here"....I so look forward to Trump mopping the floor with that illiterate shitstain. That's going to be an ugly spectacle for the Dims and Jill won't be able to pull the big man off her cucked hubby. LOL

It gives me the warm fuzzies when lefties like Crepitus have to cover for Biden the way he has done on this thread. Even if the MSM and lefties like Crepitus cover for sleepy Joe's gaffes, the world still knows about them, and the world can see when folks like crepitus are handing him a crutch.

Ten points go to whoever can post the funniest gaffe compilation video. I've been having some fun on youtube, watching Biden gaffes, what a blast! Let's see some videos!

The general election hasn't even started...shouldn't you wait.....right now, biden has been protected by the hundred other candidates on the debate stage, and shielded by the press when they don't cover his gaffes ........ during the actual election, he will be by himself, and he will be on the debate stage all on his own......hard to cover up your dementia when you are on live national television...

I guess this could be an ongoing competition...

It gives me the warm fuzzies when lefties like Crepitus have to cover for Biden the way he has done on this thread. Even if the MSM and lefties like Crepitus cover for sleepy Joe's gaffes, the world still knows about them, and the world can see when folks like crepitus are handing him a crutch.

He can't hide on a live debate stage for 2 hours.................can't wait.

Where did I cover for any Biden gaffe?

"He's been my friend for a number of years, stand up and be recognized". Oh yeah I forgot you are in a wheel chair.

He can't hide on a live debate stage for 2 hours.................can't wait.

If you think biden's handlers would let him debate President Trump you are lacking good analytical skills.

Even if biden is the nominee which I do not think he will be even if he wins the rest of the primaries. I look for it to be a brokered convention...and they will not choose biden.

They will most likely go with a fresh face...someone likeable, someone that can tell a good joke and has some ability to debate .

and...........definitely someone younger and without any cognitive problems. goodbye joe

Remember...you heard it here first.

Forum List

Back