Biden for Pres. This is the best the Dems could come up with...

What would be the option. Biden running post 80 or an open convention? I really don't want to see any Trump appeaser as president in 2024. I'm not an Obamacare fan, but JFC this coddling of White Surpremitists must cease. LOL
WHAT "coddling of White Supremacists" ? I haven't seen any. :dunno:

Trump feared Biden so much that he demanded that the Ukraine find dirt on him

Biden is a middle of the road candidate, moderate and not subject to drama every day.

He is the best option to voters looking for stable leadership
Nothing "middle of the road candidate, moderate" about defunding police. He's on record supporting that. He's right there with the radical loonies. He's thrown in with them. He's one of them. Should have gotten his lips sewn up.

How will he ever get out of that, when the debates take place ? :laugh:
Biden has repeatedly said he does not support defunding the police

Try again

Biden is a middle of the road candidate, moderate and not subject to drama every day.

The somber look. The sad look. The face moving from side to side look. Talking so nice and slow. Bwhahaaaa! To many years of this. Year after year after year of it! Watching Pelosi and Schumer take a knee I thought that there was going to be bolts of lightning hitting the area all the Progs were in.
We are entering an era of Biden, Pelosi and Schumer
Better get used to it

Payback is a Bitch

Dems have picked a good candidate

A candidate who can crush Trump in the election and lead the Democrats in taking both the House and Senate

Most importantly, the “I hate Trump” vote will lead to victories in the State Houses at a time new political districts are being drawn

Try again
Yes he has, But NOW (last week) he changed that, and clearly stated he is FOR DEFUNDING POLICE, and diverting funds intended for them to social services, mental health counseling and affordable housing.

Biden stumbled his way through an interview with health care activist Ady Barkan, covering topics such as the left’s embracing of the defund the police movement. Barkan asked Biden, “The leaders of the movement for Black Lives believe that we have been trying to reform police departments for many decades and it is not working. Instead, they believe that the solution is to reduce the number of interactions that civilians have with the police. We can reduce the responsibilities assigned to the police and redirect some of the funding for police into social services, mental health counseling and affordable housing. So, for example, instead of sending two police officers with deadly weapons to that Wendy’s drive-through in Atlanta, we could have sent a wellness counselor and a tow truck and then Rayshard Brooks would still be alive today and his 3 daughters would still have their daddy. Are you open to that kind of reform?”

Biden replied, Yes! I have proposed that kind of reform.”
Biden went on to provide some specific examples of police reform and funding for the types of social justice programs he supports.

Just to absolutely sure, Barkan, asking for a specific affirmation of his initial question, again asked Biden, “Can we agree that we can redirect some of the funding?”

To which Biden answered,Yes! Absolutely!

Biden also said that the police can appear to “become the enemy” when entering some communities. In this video, Biden states Yes! Absolutely!to the question about redirecting funds away from the police - at 2:55 of the time bar. Look at it yourself, and watch Biden say he wants to defund (redirect funding from) the police), if you don't believe me. Will you believe Joe Biden, on video ?

Barkan was so astounded by the answer, he had to interrupt Biden and come back and ask the question a second time. No doubt. Biden has thrown in with the domestic terrorists, and wants to redirect funds away from the police, into social programs. Said so himself. Amazing that Democrats are now trying to claim he didn't say it. :puhleeze: Pheeeew!!

Last edited:

Try again
Yes he has, But NOW (last week) he changed that, and clearly stated he is FOR DEFUNDING POLICE, and diverting funds intended for them to social services, mental health counseling and affordable housing.

Biden stumbled his way through an interview with health care activist Ady Barkan, covering topics such as the left’s embracing of the defund the police movement. Barkan asked Biden, “The leaders of the movement for Black Lives believe that we have been trying to reform police departments for many decades and it is not working. Instead, they believe that the solution is to reduce the number of interactions that civilians have with the police. We can reduce the responsibilities assigned to the police and redirect some of the funding for police into social services, mental health counseling and affordable housing. So, for example, instead of sending two police officers with deadly weapons to that Wendy’s drive-through in Atlanta, we could have sent a wellness counselor and a tow truck and then Rayshard Brooks would still be alive today and his 3 daughters would still have their daddy. Are you open to that kind of reform?”

Biden replied, Yes! I have proposed that kind of reform.”
Biden went on to provide some specific examples of police reform and funding for the types of social justice programs he supports.

Just to absolutely sure, Barkan, asking for a specific affirmation of his initial question, again asked Biden, “Can we agree that we can redirect some of the funding?”

To which Biden answered,Yes! Absolutely!

Biden also said that the police can appear to “become the enemy” when entering some communities. In this video, Biden states Yes! Absolutely!to the question about redirecting funds away from the police - at 3:00 of the time bar. Look at it yourself, and watch Biden say he wants to defund (redirect funding from) the police), if you don't believe me. Will you believe Joe Biden, on video ?

Barkan was so astounded by the answer, he had to interrupt Biden and come back and ask the question a second time. No doubt. Biden has thrown in with the domestic terrorists, and want to redirect funds away from the police, into social programs. Said so himself. Amazing that Democrats are now trying to claim he didn't say it. :puhleeze: Pheeeew!!

A candidate who can crush Trump in the election and lead the Democrats in taking both the House and Senate

Most importantly, the “I hate Trump” vote will lead to victories in the State Houses at a time new political districts are being drawn
2/3 of Americans oppose defunding the police. Biden just hung himself. He's toast.

So Biden himself saying he Absolutely yes would defund the police isn't enough for Democrats.

EARTH TO DEMOCRATS: You're not going to bullshit your way out of this one. Forget it.

Pedo Joe Biden? Man oh man....just wait until the real campaigning starts and people find out what a pervert Biden is and as to the REAL reason as to why he had brain surgery.

FB_IMG_1594068487533.jpg

No one had to find dirt on Biden, he outed himself on national television that's how dumb the man is.

Stable leadership?? What a joke. Nothing stable about Biden. He's always sticking his foot in his mouth.

He's the best at sticking his foot in his big mouth and that's about it. Oh and sniffing after little girls. What a perv.

They selected the bottom of the outhouse. It will be easy for the radicals to puppet him around....think weekend at bernies with ol bernie smacking the wake behind the boat.

Your side has managed to lose the police and probably fire department union vote for Fingers Joe. How dumb can they get.?

Forum List

Back