Biden for Pres. This is the best the Dems could come up with...

1594756477631.png

The Dems needed someone as crappy as the grandpappy in office.
He has to make it through three debates, which with Trump will be theatre, but Analog Joe was the guy Trump feared, and he's old, stable and considerate with a proven track record of actually finishing terms without being impeached.

I'm still not sure who he'll pick for the VP slot. Unlike Demmings and Klobachar, Harris has been able to make peace with the social justice folks who criticized her time as CA's AG. But she blind sided Biden, who had thought her above cheap tricks. The gop lost their shit when Duckworth suggested we look anew at people like Washington and Jefferson and their failings.

He has to make it through three debates, which with Trump will be theatre, but Analog Joe was the guy Trump feared, and he's old, stable and considerate with a proven track record of actually finishing terms without being impeached.

I'm still not sure who he'll pick for the VP slot. Unlike Demmings and Klobachar, Harris has been able to make peace with the social justice folks who criticized her time as CA's AG. But she blind sided Biden, who had thought her above cheap tricks. The gop lost their shit when Duckworth suggested we look anew at people like Washington and Jefferson and their failings.
I am not too worried about it since the VP stands in the shadows through most of the presidency. Biden was instrumental in a dialogue with Congress for legislation which helps.

Trump feared Biden so much that he demanded that the Ukraine find dirt on him

Biden is a middle of the road candidate, moderate and not subject to drama every day.

He is the best option to voters looking for stable leadership

Biden is a middle of the road candidate, moderate and not subject to drama every day.

I don't see what's so "middle of the road" about Sleepy Joe. Defunding the police, raising taxes, homosexual marriage, subsidize Big Abortion,the New Green Deal.

All pretty radical ultraliberal in my way of thinking.

I am not too worried about it since the VP stands in the shadows through most of the presidency. Biden was instrumental in a dialogue with Congress for legislation which helps.
I'm concerned about the VP because "she" will be the nominee in 2024.

I think a supermajority wants some cooperation. Biden's calling card, for good and bad, has been for finding consensus. Chris Coons succeeded him in the Senate and has a similar temperament. I think Trump's ended the last gopers in the senate who seek cooperation. Collins, Alexander,

Not necessarily.

I don't see what's so "middle of the road" about Sleepy Joe. Defunding the police, raising taxes, homosexual marriage, subsidize Big Abortion,the New Green Deal.

All pretty radical ultraliberal in my way of thinking.
Biden does not support defunding the police, he wants to repeal Trumps tax cuts to billionaires, supports the environment but not the New Green Deal, like most Americans supports same sex marriage.

Moderate

That's because Republicans don't make idiots out of themselves by pretending to impeach somebody. Hoaxes and stunts are the domain of Democrats.

He is not middle of the road now.

Not necessarily.
What would be the option. Biden running post 80 or an open convention? I really don't want to see any Trump appeaser as president in 2024. I'm not an Obamacare fan, but JFC this coddling of White Surpremitists must cease. LOL

Eh, they all say shit. No one but loony left places are getting rid of cops. We're not gonna ban cars. With Biden, we get Obamacare on 'roids. He'll attempt to cooperate with the EU on China trade. Two new Justices. I can live with it. Trump's tax cuts were at best a mixed bag for me.

Eh, they all say shit. No one but loony left places are getting rid of cops. We're not gonna ban cars. With Biden, we get Obamacare on 'roids. He'll attempt to cooperate with the EU on China trade. Two new Justices. I can live with it. Trump's tax cuts were at best a mixed bag for me.
Biden is being led around by Sanders and AOC. He already trashed all the police. With China and I said this years ago when the Soviet Union dissolved the cold war is only half over. China is just more quiet about its moves. And after what happened with Hunter Biden, I would not trust Joe with a potato gun.

only to those who for some reason think he is the best they have........

Nothing "middle of the road candidate, moderate" about defunding police. He's on record supporting that. He's right there with the radical loonies. He's thrown in with them. He's one of them. Should have gotten his lips sewn up.

How will he ever get out of that, when the debates take place ? :laugh:

The somber look. The sad look. The face moving from side to side look. Talking so nice and slow. Bwhahaaaa! To many years of this. Year after year after year of it! Watching Pelosi and Schumer take a knee I thought that there was going to be bolts of lightning hitting the area all the Progs were in.

Forum List

Back