Biden feeding National Guard in DC contaminated, undercooked food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Clearly you have no idea of the military chain of command.
Who is Commander in Chief, Troll?

Moonglow is absolutley correct. Blaming Biden for this is stupid.

The meals were contracted out from a third party provider. Responsibility for that would be delegated to someone far below that of the CIC.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for blaming Biden for stupid shit. But it serves no purpose to blame him for stupid shit he really doesn't control.

Concentrate on blaming him for the stupid shit he can control...

The chain of command doesn't start at the top of the chain it starts at the bottom..The president doesn't supply the troops with food that is not his job. Troll...

Incorrect.

The chain of command goes both ways.

Just as I, as an enlisted guy, would not be able to approach the Executive Officer with a complaint without first going through my Division Officer and Department Head, the Executive Officer has to go through them to get to me...

The chain of command doesn't start at the top of the chain it starts at the bottom..The president doesn't supply the troops with food that is not his job. Troll...

Incorrect.

Just as I, as an enlisted guy, would not be able to approach the Executive Officer with a complaint without first going through my Division Officer and Department Head, the Executive Officer has to go through them to get to me...
Yeah right, and every time it occurred it went straight to the president.

Incorrect.

Yeah right, and every time it occurred it went straight to the president.

Man, you can't stand being wrong, can you?

You said the chain of command went from the bottom up. It doesn't. It goes both ways.

Suck it up, cupcake, you were wrong...

Didn't take long for the Bidenista Cult to throw out the "The buck doesn't stop here" rhetoric.
In this case the buck is the catered foods operation. The captain in charge of rations will deal with it.

Biden clearly hates the troops.

Gee, how does he do that when he's in his cellar like the Orange "base" claims every day?

Incorrect.

You can always tell the OP never served........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back