Biden falls asleep during a meeting with the Israel Prime Minister

Listening to that windbag is perfunctory. Besides....Biden is your potus now.
yeah it’s obvious there is no reason for xiden to listen to an alle now, most refuse to work with him after this disaster he created

and sadly you are correct…the dark chapter of the xiden regime will end at some point though

the dark chapter of the xiden regime will end at some point though
It will end when his term is up like Drumpfs ended when his first term was up. Biden will get my vote if he runs again even if they have to wipe drool from his mouth. Matter of fact whoever has a chance against the repubs will get my vote.

It will end when his term is up like Drumpfs ended when his first term was up. Biden will get my vote if he runs again even if they have to wipe drool from his mouth. Matter of fact whoever has a chance against the repubs will get my vote.
maybe the DnC seems to be concerned at the moment and the propagandist are already turning on him…

images

Biden has probably been getting little to no sleep between Afghanistan, the hurricane, and Covid just to name a few issues. You cant blame him for grabbing a few winks with that boring ass windbag talking. :lol:
It's his job to project professional, competent leadership to foreign heads of state, not fall asleep during a meeting. Yes, we can blame him.

You cant prove he was sleep so your point carries zero weight.
In politics image is reality, and all the more so at the highest levels. Whether he was asleep or not is pretty much irrelevant if he looked and acted like he was. IOW, I don't have to "prove" squat when it comes to the image Quid Pro projects.

He's the professional, he's been doing this for 50 years. If he's not asleep, he KNOWS exactly what image he's projecting, and it's not what the US POTUS should be projecting. Being disengaged on the world stage is not a good thing, no matter how hard the sycophants wish it could be spun.

Forum List

Back