Biden Failed Policies, Rush To Repeal Trump's, Caused Tx Synagogue Terrorist Attack

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

The terrorist was not even checked out, mental illness and lengthy criminal record ignored, due to Biden's failed policies that continue to destroy this country, forfeit our national security, and put American lives at risk.

It's obviously not bad enough that his treasonous Open Border policy is allowing thieves, rapists, human/child/sex traffickers, murderers, virus-infected criminals, and terrorists into the country - on top of his own personal criminal human / child / sex trafficking...

Now he is importing more terrorists by flying them right into the country.

A mentally ill brother of a convicted terrorist who has a lengthy criminal record, & Biden 'could' not keep HIM out?!

No wonder this dementia-ravaged criminal POS's numbers are catering more and more every day!

The terrorist was not even checked out, mental illness and lengthy criminal record ignored, due to Biden's failed policies that continue to destroy this country, forfeit our national security, and put American lives at risk.

It's obviously not bad enough that his treasonous Open Border policy is allowing thieves, rapists, human/child/sex traffickers, murderers, virus-infected criminals, and terrorists into the country - on top of his own personal criminal human / child / sex trafficking...

A mentally ill brother of a convicted terrorist who has a lengthy criminal record, & Biden 'could' not keep HIM out?!

No wonder this dementia-ravaged criminal POS's numbers are catering more and more every day!
There are a half a million known got aways which means there are a million. Wait til they get comfy

1642542992050.png

Thank God I don't live near a big city

*****SMILE*****

:)

Can you cite the specific Biden policy that allowed this to happen?
Read the fucking post again, genius. Biden's policy was to immediately get rid of the Trump policy / procedure of making sure EVERY person is checked out prior to allowing them to enter the country..

Biden once again fucked up, his rush to get rid of Trump policy allowed a mentally ill brother of a convicted terrorist, who has a long criminal record, waltz into the US and perpetrate a terrorist attack on US soil against Jews in a synagogue.

Please, show us all how you are going to spin this one into a success story for Biden and that Trump and his successful policy was somehow the problem...after Biden got rid of it and facilitated this terrorist attack....

Read the fucking post again, genius. Biden's policy was to immediately get rid of the Trump policy / procedure of making sure EVERY person is checked out prior to allowing them to enter the country..
And I asked you to refer to the specific policy you are alleging exists.

And I asked you to refer to the specific policy you are alleging exists.
Go to Breaking news and read my thread there - it goes into great detail...or get off your willing ignorant ass and do some research for yourself, you useless, air/space-wasting troll.

Prove you can accomplish something other
than being an annoying asshe.

Go to Breaking news and read my thread there - it goes into great detail...or get off your willing ignorant ass and do some research for yourself, you useless, air/space-wasting troll.

Prove you can accomplish something other
than being an annoying asshe.

I'll try this one more time. I asked you for the SPECIFIC policy that you allege allowed this to happen. I'm not asking for what you think. I already know what you think. I'm asking you to link us to the specific language in his alleged policies that allowed this. Is it an Executive Order? Is it a directive to DHS? It's going to be written somewhere. Surely, you can find it if what you say is true.

I'll try this one more time. I asked you for the SPECIFIC policy that you allege allowed this to happen.
I will repeat this once more and type it slow for you to keep up, troll.

I posted another thread in 'Breaking News' that lists the specific policy and goes into great detail about it.

It HAS been provised to you.

I do not spoonfeed lazy fucks who are given information and refuse to do any work to educate themselves, which is what most of you happily ignorant, Marxist Democrat parroting / defending mouth-breathers are who get their propaganda from the child sex trafficking network that use to be known as CNN.

If you don't want to do the work to educate yourself, stay on your knees before your masters, sheep, but you have wasted enough of my time.

I will repeat this once more and type it slow for you to keep up, troll.

I posted another thread in 'Breaking News' that lists the specific policy and goes into great detail about it.

It HAS been provised to you.

I do not spoonfeed lazy fucks who are given information and refuse to do any work to educate themselves, which is what most of you happily ignorant, Marxist Democrat parroting / defending mouth-breathers are who get their propaganda from the child sex trafficking network that use to be known as CNN.

If you don't want to do the work to educate yourself, stay on your knees before your masters, sheep, but you have wasted enough of my time.

Yes, I saw your other thread. In fact, I commented in that one yesterday as well. No, you didn't cite the specific policy or go into great detail about it. You merely stated your opinion and that of the conspiracy theorist Gateway Pundit.

Democrat support for and facilitation of terrorism, foreign and domestic, is always amusing to these sick America-hating snowflakes / trolls.

25th amendment NOW, NOW, NOW!!

Forum List

Back