Biden expresses disapproval of jury verdict by saying he is angry and concerned over it

Thank God. Thank Justice. Thank the US Constitution.

I made a couple of these long ago...

kyle-rittenhouse01.jpg

kyle-rittenhouse03.jpg

kyle-rittenhouse02.jpg

Just so we are all clear:

This isn't a sympathetic, serious meeting of people who are engaging a traumatized child and nurturing healthy emotional growth.

These are Kyle's heroes, hanging a medal on his neck, with the general message of "Fuck those subhumans. Their lives are worthless."

It will be intereshing to see which way this kid's life goes. Check back in 10 years.

The fat former guy's no longer there in the WH.
No, but there is truly another moronic ass in the Oval Office and it is not Harris!

Verdict was correct an no matter how much you dislike this verdict the fact is the three that were shot did foolish things to get shot, so it was their stupidity.

Now do I agree that Kyle should have been there with a gun?

No, but still it does not excuse the three idiots and the jury felt what he ( Kyle ) was not criminal and found him innocent…

No, but there is truly another moronic ass in the Oval Office and it is not Harris!

Verdict was correct an no matter how much you dislike this verdict the fact is the three that were shot did foolish things to get shot, so it was their stupidity.

Now do I agree that Kyle should have been there with a gun?

No, but still it does not excuse the three idiots and the jury felt what he ( Kyle ) was not criminal and found him innocent…
Now let's have a "trial" for the people who are actually responsible for those two deaths! The liberal politicians that allowed anarchists to loot and burn the city of Kenosha! The politicians that told the Police to stand down and let chaos engulf those streets! THOSE are the people that should be in court explaining their decisions! The people that forced ordinary citizens to have to arm themselves to protect their homes and businesses!

But you know that's not an equivalent to what happened. You likened actions in kind vs use of deadly force without justification.
But there was justification. A jury said so. Video evidence showed so.

I cant help it if your bias for whatever reason won't allow you to accept facts.

Now let's have a "trial" for the people who are actually responsible for those two deaths! The liberal politicians that allowed anarchists to loot and burn the city of Kenosha! The politicians that told the Police to stand down and let chaos engulf those streets! THOSE are the people that should be in court explaining their decisions! The people that forced ordinary citizens to have to arm themselves to protect their homes and businesses!
That would be nice, but the liberal politicians take the side of the BLM savages, and they continue to do so with this case. They are taking about a “miscarriage of justice” and that “we still have a lot of work to do” (regarding treatment of blacks and whites), and that this is a “setback,” etc.

What is reassuring to know is that I, as a white person, can exercise my right to self-defense should some criminal thug threaten my life, and my skin color will not determine the outcome of my jury verdict.

And to those leftists clamoring that Kyle would have been convicted were he black, news flash: he wouldn’t have even been tried! Look at all the heinous crimes, including murder, that blacks did during all the BLM riots. I haven’t seen any of their trials, have you?

Leftists are unbelievably racist.

Everybody is still scratching their heads over the judges interpretation of the hunting law.

Under Wisconsin law, anyone under 18 who possesses a dangerous weapon is guilty of a misdemeanor, unless they fall under an exception, such as for hunting, military service or target practice.

Rittenhouse's attorneys have pointed to one of those exceptions — one that is confusingly worded

Schroeder said he had been "wrestling" with the statute for a while, calling it unclear.

Ultimately, Judge Bruce Schroeder dismissed the possession charge on Monday[I/]

he wasn't that good an actor.

Well, when I say, "could have", I mean theoretically. Pretty obviously, they weren't actually capable of doing that.

According to legal experts Rittenhouse can SUE Biden for defamation.

I hope Kyle sues Joe & wins the billion dollars he hot from the CCP..

Just so we are all clear:

This isn't a sympathetic, serious meeting of people who are engaging a traumatized child and nurturing healthy emotional growth.

These are Kyle's heroes, hanging a medal on his neck, with the general message of "Fuck those subhumans. Their lives are worthless."

It will be intereshing to see which way this kid's life goes. Check back in 10 years.
You overthink everything. You know damn well that people congregate with those they know. And all of us have done our rebellious crap. And the verbal bullshit that goes with it. Experience at this is all ways by all people. So if arguing that he should have went there or not is debatable. But if he was as you say, he would have offed as many people as he could. Also they were white. There was a black guy though that stomped his head into the ground. He needs to go to jail. But according to you the black guy that did that would be dead by the police with all of the racism. It is getting more and more expensive for people of all groups to live with and near each other. It is not just worth it anymore it seems.

Before you said he "called", now you've acknowledged it was only "insinuated"

There's a big f-ing difference between calling and insinuating.

@meaner gene

Well let me ask you this: Could Kyle petition to have his image removed from the video which Joe Biden as "white supremacists"?

Could he petition Twitter to have the video removed?

Forum List

Back