Biden Executive Orders

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

I actually like this. The work non-competes are ridiculous IMO. We definitely need to do something about Big Tech. And the verbiage around healthcare and transportation is refreshing. I will give the devil his due. Well done Joe if this is really true.

Truth over Facts.

:ack-1:

a (D) that's promoting a capitalistic free market?

well what do you know... i sure want to see a little anti trust regs enforced.

Color me skeptical. The Federal Gov't is one of the biggest anti-competitive forces in Capitalism; especially a Dimm led one!

I actually like this. The work non-competes are ridiculous IMO. We definitely need to do something about Big Tech. And the verbiage around healthcare and transportation is refreshing. I will give the devil his due. Well done Joe if this is really true.

Truth over Facts.
If that’s what it really does.

Truth over Facts.
Yes. With Biden you never know but I don't hate anything there. Very reasonable IMO.

Truth over Facts.
Yes. With Biden you never know but I don't hate anything there. Very reasonable IMO.
I’ll wait and read the EO. 75 items and MSM just gives a rosy overview, which raises flags.

Truth over Facts.
I’ll wait and read the EO. 75 items and MSM just gives a rosy overview, which raises flags.
I agree. Therein lies my concern as well. It makes too much sense.

LOL an EO to try and fix a small percentage of everything they fucked up in the market. Like this "President Biden is taking decisive action to reduce the trend of corporate consolidation, increase competition,
The govt picks and chooses winners with their abuse of power. Hilarious
Or this aim to lower prices for consumers
Inflation is mostly due to THEIR abuse of power. Funny

As far as this goes Biden is calling on the Federal Trade Commission to ban or limit non-compete agreements, which keep workers from leaving their employer for positions at rival firms.
Who would ever sign such a thing?

Why dont this dumbfuck do us all a REAL favor, and get the govt out of the private sector :thup:

Bi-Dung adds a 15k bonus to unemployment benefits causing employers unable to fill positions. And now he turns around promising to increase competition? :dunno:

There's a sucker born every minute!

Before China attacked the world with Covid, Trump was knocking down 2 regulations for each new one passed. It then grew to 3-4 regulations! It was the equivalent of putting a Saturn booster on our economy.

Now, enter stage left, installed leftist Joe promising to increase competition through his F'in signature. While up to now Joe's policies and signature have only delivered CHAOS AND WEAKNESS!!

GTFO!!!

Truth over Facts.
I agree. Therein lies my concern as well. It makes too much sense.

Actually, you have forgotten that past performance is a reliable indicator of future outcomes.
It's a Bi-Dung EO, for Chrissakes!

Forum List

Back