Biden Energy Pick Set to Make Millions from Prominent Energy Company

Culture of Corruption of the Swamp.
I’m shocked there’s gambling go on in this administration!
View attachment 447343

Wait, did you read your own article? It's about all this money Granholm will make selling off her ownership to companies and other stocks that would be a conflict of interest. That is what she is supposed to do.
Republicans are always making up fake news

Yeah, but they were OK with Trump steering millions of dollars in government business to his own companies.
The irony of how trump botched the handling of corona is that it’s killing his businesses. Profits down 30%. He goes back to Mara lago and has to deal with that and possible jail time. I smell another bankruptcy

He didn’t botch it you lemming. You were completely duped by the MSM and will likely continue to be during the Biden/Harris disaster.
You will hold biden to a higher standard, flip flop and suddenly become fiscally conservative

You will hold biden to a higher standard,

The same standard you held Trump to.
Are you kidding? You held him to a lower standard. Any other politician would have been thrown out of office or not even nominated with trumps history but for some reason he could lie, cheat, grab women by their pussies.

That alone proves you hold us to a much higher standard.

Another example is Jeffrey Epstein. It means something that bill hung out with him but not trump.

And candidate trump said Obama wasn’t doing a good job because he had under 3% growth. Trump in 2019 only had 2.3% growth. And you guys called it the greatest economy ever. Trumps tax breaks clearly didn’t produce what was promised.

View attachment 447343
Now you mind conflicts of interest?

Trump made money on his Washington hotel. So inappropriate
Suddenly the Left love corrupt politicians!
No shock. They voted for a guy who never worked a day in his life yet is a multimillionaire.
Isn’t Mitch McConnell one of the richest senators?

Most of which came from his mother in laws will.

Mitch McConnell Net Worth is $30 Million (Updated For 2020) (moneyinc.com)
Please don’t tell me his wife was hot back in the day.
I have to believe he married an ugly woman for her money

Certainly not unattractive.

View attachment 447929
Wow! No freakin way. Lol

View attachment 447343

Wait, did you read your own article? It's about all this money Granholm will make selling off her ownership to companies and other stocks that would be a conflict of interest. That is what she is supposed to do.
Republicans are always making up fake news

Yeah, but they were OK with Trump steering millions of dollars in government business to his own companies.
The irony of how trump botched the handling of corona is that it’s killing his businesses. Profits down 30%. He goes back to Mara lago and has to deal with that and possible jail time. I smell another bankruptcy

He didn’t botch it you lemming. You were completely duped by the MSM and will likely continue to be during the Biden/Harris disaster.
You will hold biden to a higher standard, flip flop and suddenly become fiscally conservative

You will hold biden to a higher standard,

The same standard you held Trump to.
Are you kidding? You held him to a lower standard. Any other politician would have been thrown out of office or not even nominated with trumps history but for some reason he could lie, cheat, grab women by their pussies.

That alone proves you hold us to a much higher standard.

Another example is Jeffrey Epstein. It means something that bill hung out with him but not trump.

And candidate trump said Obama wasn’t doing a good job because he had under 3% growth. Trump in 2019 only had 2.3% growth. And you guys called it the greatest economy ever. Trumps tax breaks clearly didn’t produce what was promised.

Any other politician would have been thrown out of office or not even nominated with trumps history but for some reason he could lie, cheat, grab women by their pussies.

Gee, most of the reasons I REFUSED TO VOTE FOR HIM, TWICE.

View attachment 447343

No shock. They voted for a guy who never worked a day in his life yet is a multimillionaire.

Hmmmm - I can tell this is gonna be a long eight years for you. :laugh:

• An inspector general found that Secretary for Veterans Affairs David Shulkin improperly accepted tickets to a Wimbledon championship tennis match, and his chief of staff altered an email and made false statements that eventually led to taxpayer money being spent on travel for Shulkin.
  • At least five Cabinet members are alleged to have used taxpayer money for private travel.
  • At least four have kept their ties to business groups that they may regulate.
  • One received help navigating the Senate confirmation process from a lobbyist who was seeking federal contracts from the department.
  • Others failed to report ownership in a gun company, and continued investment in a company despite calls that the company presented a conflict of interest.

1wcd3m.jpg

View attachment 447343

• An inspector general found that Secretary for Veterans Affairs David Shulkin improperly accepted tickets to a Wimbledon championship tennis match, and his chief of staff altered an email and made false statements that eventually led to taxpayer money being spent on travel for Shulkin.
  • At least five Cabinet members are alleged to have used taxpayer money for private travel.
  • One received help navigating the Senate confirmation process from a lobbyist who was seeking federal contracts from the department.
  • Others failed to report ownership in a gun company, and continued investment in a company despite calls that the company presented a conflict of interest.

1wcd3m.jpg
No shock you defend cronies and corruption.

View attachment 447343

1wcd3m.jpg

No shock you ENDLESSLY defended Rump administration grifting, cronyism, crime and corruption.

View attachment 447343

1wcd3m.jpg

No shock you ENDLESSLY defended Rump administration grifting, cronyism, crime and corruption.
Still justifying cronies and corruption, tsk tsk.

If a
View attachment 447343

1wcd3m.jpg

lf all we do is what trump did, you got nothing to complain about.

View attachment 447343

1wcd3m.jpg

Here is the difference. Democrats aren’t going to spend any more than republicans. We just want to spend the money on poor and middle class programs. You guys want to spend it on the pentagon. I’d rather my taxes go to poor people you want them to go towards building bombs

View attachment 447343

1wcd3m.jpg

Trump certainly didn’t drain the swamp. He pu5 his own cronies in the swamp.

And on his way out he lifted the executive order that says you have to wait a few years after leaving office before you can lobby. Why would trump if he was sincere about draining the swamp would he do that?

View attachment 447343

1wcd3m.jpg

Trump certainly didn’t drain the swamp. He pu5 his own cronies in the swamp.

And on his way out he lifted the executive order that says you have to wait a few years after leaving office before you can lobby. Why would trump if he was sincere about draining the swamp would he do that?

Grifting after office of course! :cool-45:

View attachment 447343

Donald Trump hired the President of Exxon oil to be his Secretary of State. Did you clowns ask about Rex Tillerson separation package?

Half of Trump’s cabinet had financial ties to the industries that they were now in charge of regulating. And a quarter of them had to leave because of financial malfeasance.

Donald Trump oversaw the swamp used administration in US history. More of his staffers cabinet members and campaign staff were fired and/or arrested, prosecuted and found guilty than any president in history.

You have no room to complain about the swamp creatures in any other administration going forward having completely ignore the swamp creatures in the Trump Administration.

View attachment 447343

Is this the best Trumpanzees have. Grantham may be a swamp creature but unlike Trump she isn't paid for what she will do. She's paid for service already rendered. LOL

View attachment 447343

Made it to the first reply before some libtard moron afflicted with terminal TDS whines about Trump.

View attachment 447343

Donald Trump hired the President of Exxon oil to be his Secretary of State. Did you clowns ask about Rex Tillerson separation package?

Half of Trump’s cabinet had financial ties to the industries that they were now in charge of regulating. And a quarter of them had to leave because of financial malfeasance.

Donald Trump oversaw the swamp used administration in US history. More of his staffers cabinet members and campaign staff were fired and/or arrested, prosecuted and found guilty than any president in history.

You have no room to complain about the swamp creatures in any other administration going forward having completely ignore the swamp creatures in the Trump Administration.
More TDS.

View attachment 447343

Is this the best Trumpanzees have. Grantham may be a swamp creature but unlike Trump she isn't paid for what she will do. She's paid for service already rendered. LOL
Three for three, TDS

Not a single post in this thread by a libnut that isnt whining about Trump.

Amazing!

Amazing!
You can't complain about this energy pick. You defended Trump's bad picks so you shouldn't mind this one.

Remember you guys cried just because former President Bill Clinton ran into Loretta Lynch at an airport when she was investigating Hillary? That's NOTHING compared to what Trump and Barr did together.

The thing about Donald Trump‘s four years in office is that despite the fact that we knew in real time about most of the awful, corrupt, legitimately evil shit he pulled, months after his departure from the White House we’re still learning about previously unknown but equally terrible stuff he did. Like, for instance, siccing the Justice Department on his enemies in Congress.

Amazing!
You can't complain about this energy pick. You defended Trump's bad picks so you shouldn't mind this one.

Remember you guys cried just because former President Bill Clinton ran into Loretta Lynch at an airport when she was investigating Hillary? That's NOTHING compared to what Trump and Barr did together.

The thing about Donald Trump‘s four years in office is that despite the fact that we knew in real time about most of the awful, corrupt, legitimately evil shit he pulled, months after his departure from the White House we’re still learning about previously unknown but equally terrible stuff he did. Like, for instance, siccing the Justice Department on his enemies in Congress.

More ORANGE MAN BAD!

Yawn.........

View attachment 447343

OMG. Trump owned a business for decades and it made money?

IMPEACH!

New Topics

Forum List

Back