Biden Email Cache

Biden could be guilty as sin and no one would believe you lying sacks of shit at this point. Told too many whoppers.

Scroll down near the end for the red letter heading that will download 29 emails from Hunter Biden's laptop:

Top Burisma Executive Told Hunter Biden His “Ultimate Purpose” Was To “Close Down” Ukrainian Investigations - Media Action Network
Was anyone able to open the emails?
Yes, there are 29 pdf documents in the zip file. I did get some concerning error messages while unzipping, but I checked many of them and they all seem to open in Acrobat reader okay. I will read them later.

Thanks to the OP.

More than corruption by greed for money is revealed by the laptop's contents - sickening videos!

1603132687971.png

Rod Bishop knows the family of the Mac repair man. Here is the backstory of patriots trying & being ignored before the NY Post finally wrote the story:

The Back Story Of Hunter's Computer Being Found...Must Read - CD Media
It's really clear that they knew what they were doing was wrong, by using initials and pseudonyms like "The Big Guy."

If it was false, the Biden campaign would have immediately said so. Instead, they came out and said that they reviewed Joe Biden's official calendar at the the time, and didn't see anything relevant, LOL.

Now, their latest talking point, stated by both Joe Biden and Jill Biden, is "no basis to this" pay for play, while not denying the authenticity of the emails.

Well duh, it's pretty clear the emails are legit, along with the 1000 pictures.

[PS: I will be deleting the folder containing the unzipped 29 files that I posted, some time after the election is over.]

biden13.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back