Biden Effect: France, UK, Italy and Germany Turn to Putin and Russia for Assistance in Afghanistan

And what I'm hearing is that Europe has contempt towards Biden and his whole stolen Administration.
That's a "fly" who pretends to be a human. Watch the documentary "The dissident". There is a clip in there about the flies. Each one of them has 10 to 20 accounts, and their job is to just spread misinformation while accusing others of doing that. They are spineless little leaches.

ClaireH
Putin should reconquer the former Soviet states
Well Quasar, he is reportedly worried about those states becoming under the control of the radical Islamists. I just read where Russia and China have had at least one reported conversation about possible strategies to contain the drug trade, but need more info. One thing is a given, you can’t trust anything CCP says unless it involves full support of CCP’s long-term economic goals. Putin is another untrustworthy character given his track record, but when it’s in his country’s interest to do so, he will support certain measures.

It’s a political stage of actors and assorted stagehands, with state leaders postering publicly to look good. It makes it very hard for anyone to know anything beyond what’s been reported. Even when it’s reported, it requires fact-checking the fact-checkers.

The only ones who are doing the land grabbing are the Globalist. That they had paid the Taliban to clear the land for them. They are clearing the lands all over the world .

The Global cabal start these wars all across the world .They used psychology on the citizens like the Afghanistan men. Encouraging them to go back to their traditional ways. Telling them that they can have as many young women as wives, instead of one old one

View attachment 530452

Thanks for your informative reply and I will view your sources:)

Forum List

Back