Biden draws criticism over possible plan to shut down oil pipeline as winter approaches

Do you think the Governorof Michigan doesn't care or can morally ignore the threat?
I can’t speak to the Morality of the Governor of Michigan. But, that Governor damned well better be shouting from the top of the capitol if re election is of any concern.

Where I'm the building engineer we were already told by our gas and electric provider that natural gas was going up 30% and electric was going up 8% this winter in KY.

Where I'm the building engineer we were already told by our gas and electric provider that natural gas was going up 30% and electric was going up 8% this winter in KY.

As both Right and Left are always fond of saying, "elections have consequences!" Well, the Left OWNS these consequences, and anybody who doesn't believe it are either dumb as a box of rocks, or so partisan, they can not see the forest through the trees.

Let us see how smart the Left really is, lol. Lets ask a question!

QUESTION: If Vax mandates are sooooooooo important, why wait till early January to implement them? Any Leftist want to take that on? Remember, Biden has been President for 9 months, so why January?!?!?!?!

ANSWER: Since I don't want Leftists heads exploding because I am compassionate, I will give the answer-) Because IF they implemented it now, there would be MASSIVE shortages for the Holidays as people walked away from some of their jobs, planes would be held up, many trucks would stop running, etc. Biteme can't have even Democratic voters upset his mandates screwed the Holidays, and corporate donors who make a big chunk of their cash at Christmas would be very, very, upset. In fact, to stop it to save themselves, they might put up a lot more resistance to these ILLEGAL mandates. You think Biden wants that, lol. So let us wait till AFTER the Holidays, when there is always a lull in economic activity due to weather, to shock the American system with more Leftist craziness. In essence, what they are doing is trying to cover up the economic effect of the mandates, by moving it away from an economic busy time, to where the effect will not show up as much.

Very slick, but it won't work, lol................unless of course, the supply chain has been refilled by that time, and good luck with that!

Last edited:
QUESTION: If Vax mandates are sooooooooo important, why wait till early January to implement them? Any Leftist want to take that on? Remember, Biden has been President for 9 months, so why January?!?!?!?!

ANSWER: Since I don't want Leftists heads exploding because I am compassionate, I will give the answer-) Because IF they implemented it now, there would be MASSIVE shortages for the Holidays as people walked away from some of their jobs, planes would be held up, many trucks would stop running, etc. Biteme can't have even Democratic voters upset his mandates screwed the Holidays, and corporate donors who make a big chunk of their cash at Christmas would be very, very, upset. In fact, to stop it to save themselves, they might put up a lot more resistance to these ILLEGAL mandates. You think Biden wants that, lol. So let us wait till AFTER the Holidays, when there is always a lull in economic activity due to weather, to shock the American system with more Leftist craziness.
Problem ---- I just read in the Journal this morning that there is a big mandate looming on the FEDERAL government employees BEFORE Christmas, even before Thanksgiving.

Which includes the TSA, of whom only 60% have been vaccinated. If they quit or lay out, and they already have started, leading to massive airport problems already, that is expected to snarl holiday traffic badly.

Problem ---- I just read in the Journal this morning that there is a big mandate looming on the FEDERAL government employees BEFORE Christmas, even before Thanksgiving.

Which includes the TSA, of whom only 60% have been vaccinated. If they quit or lay out, and they already have started, leading to massive airport problems already, that is expected to snarl holiday traffic badly.
That is probably accurate, but the private sector is in early January. They will have a problem controlling their own employees, just wait till it hits the private sector!

Forum List

Back