Biden double masks and the FP2

If two masks work, three would work better. In fact the Ultimate is masks.

Take an ordinary bed pillow. Tie a thin strip of material to either side. Place it over your face. Pull the material tight in the back of your head and tie a knot. That should end your covid worries.

If two masks work, three would work better. In fact the Ultimate is masks.

Take an ordinary bed pillow. Tie a thin strip of material to either side. Place it over your face. Pull the material tight in the back of your head and tie a knot. That should end your covid worries.
Yup, that would cure covid . . . and stupidity.

Wikipage for mRNA-1273 says that after its stint in the ER, the virus is expelled from the cell, at which point it gets whacked by the host’s surveillance machinery. It’s Wiki’s citation?

I'm thinking that it doesn't really stop transmission. So . . .
It seems that we do not have a clear and precise answer about this.
Hmm. Then what is the "vaccine" going to do for me?
The question is the vaccine does is stop the person who got vaccinated to be contagious ? this is the question i was asking.
I believe the answer to that is no. That causes me to wonder what it's going to do for me.

I'm thinking that it doesn't really stop transmission. So . . .
It seems that we do not have a clear and precise answer about this.
Hmm. Then what is the "vaccine" going to do for me?
The question is the vaccine does is stop the person who got vaccinated to be contagious ? this is the question i was asking.
I believe the answer to that is no. That causes me to wonder what it's going to do for me.
Many unanswered questions in France they think about passports with the word vaccinated on the passports to travel but what exactly will it do if people vaccines are still contagious?

Yes, they are doing it now in one region of Russia.

Moscow Times, Russian Region Becomes First To Introduce COVID-19 ‘Passports’
’....A person who received the vaccine would be issued a COVID-19 passport valid for one year, while those maintaining antibody test results with IgG levels above 10 [as a result of infection] will receive a 3-month passport.’

Is it possible that vacinees can still shed infectious virus?
It seems preferable for them to avoid this very important topic .
Not a word here about the contagion after being vaccinated.

Wikipage implies that the 1273 vaccine stops transmission between the cells of the host, though this may not be complete and virus may still be shed.

11 Dec 2020. Could People Still Be Infectious After They’re Vaccinated For COVID-19?

The article above continues, saying ‘“having antibodies won’t protect you from shedding the virus....we’re talking about April or May.’

The answer to the question is no, the "vaccine" has not been shown to prevent the spread of the virus.

This leads me wonder what the vaccine is going to do for me. Anyone?

From what I have read and seen (see video below), masks have SOME affect on limiting how much virus is expelled from an infected person. That is because your breath, coughs and sneezes have moisture and mucus that creates more of a barrier when it is trapped on the inside of a mask. But in terms of protecting you from inhaling airborne Covid virus, You are wearing a mesh that is at least 10 times larger than the virus. It's basically like using chicken wire to keep out mosquitos. And beyond that, if you aren't wearing the mask correctly of course it will do nothing.

The vaccine will address the issue of waiting too late to treat before the cytokine storm begins.

The vaccine will address the issue of waiting too late to treat before the cytokine storm begins.
The "vaccine" does not prevent the spread of the virus. So, someone tell me what it is going to do for you.

You’ll have higher viral titers (more virus) if you don’t take the vaccine, which as we’ve seen, can be fatal.

Forum List

Back