Biden DOJ Tries Charging Whistleblower To Cover Up Their Crimes

Youre a scrub newb who wasnt around back then, but we ALL know you believed the "russia collusion" hoax.
Another example of you guys just saying something and believing it.

I bet you believed the hoax about the FBI trying to take out Trump.

If youre going to avoid MY questions, why the fuck would i answer any of yours? Youre dismissed.
The report is half a hoax. It’s mostly his personal opinion about judgment calls made at the time when the FBI didn’t have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

Durham intended to show a broad conspiracy between Clinton and the DoJ to go after Trump and hurt his candidacy but he couldn’t. That’s the hoax you believed in.

The report is half a hoax. It’s mostly his personal opinion about judgment calls made at the time when the FBI didn’t have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

Durham intended to show a broad conspiracy between Clinton and the DoJ to go after Trump and hurt his candidacy but he couldn’t. That’s the hoax you believed in.
I said you are dismissed. Im not reading another word you type in this thread. Do better next time and maybe i will give you my time.

I said you are dismissed. Im not reading another word you type in this thread. Do better next time and maybe i will give you my time.
That’s fine. You all run away sooner or later.

You don’t have the courage to engage in actual debate. You need a safe space.

It’s amazing how quickly you investigated the matter to determine the allegations were fabricated.
What investigation?

I've been seeing this story unfold since early this year.

The Deep State in Washington tried arresting this guy when he was abroad to silence him for months.

Most social media outlets won't allow it to be researched.

They have algorithms in place to steer us away from it if we try to use any search engine out there.

What investigation?

I've been seeing this story unfold since early this year.

The Deep State in Washington tried arresting this guy when he was abroad to silence him for months.

Most social media outlets won't allow it to be researched.

They have algorithms in place to steer us away from it if we try to use any search engine out there.
How did you determine the charges against him were illegitimate?

Is it just because you want to believe that? I know this guy is important to your narrative against Biden so you desire to protect him.

Forum List

Back