Biden DOJ Tries Charging Whistleblower To Cover Up Their Crimes

You are lying. Your lies are not impressive at all. What else do ya got?
All you have to do is show me the part of the Durham report that states the Russia investigation was not justified and all of the indictments and convictions made from that investigation are bogus?

And after you fail to show me that...for fun, show me all of the "indictments" and "convictions" Durham racked up against Obama and Hillary...

The Durham investigation was nothing but pulp fiction written to coddle the fragile feels of morons like yourself -- who can't understand why reality doesn't give a fuck about your bullshit delusions

The Biden Crime family has control of the media....and Cuppa Joe on MSNBC, (the sarcastic bastard that he is) is trying to convince what few viewers he still has, that this whistleblower who is ratting out Biden, is a criminal.

Do you think anyone is buying the ridiculous Bull Shit?

I don't understand why anyone would stomach this crapfest.
half of the electorate are ignorant when it comes to the tactics of the real fascist know as the democrat party ... so yes unfortunately dem voter sheeple will buy inro it .

The DOJ is charging a whistleblower with a fake crime in an attempt to Epstein him.

The MSM calls this witness against the Bidens "A Fugitive".

Absolute joke

To funny. Comers whistleblower is a dead, then resurrected, Chinese spy.

FFS. You can't make this up.

I wonder if it has to do with the Chinese bank account Trump lied about not having.

All you have to do is show me the part of the Durham report that states the Russia investigation was not justified and all of the indictments and convictions made from that investigation are bogus?

And after you fail to show me that...for fun, show me all of the "indictments" and "convictions" Durham racked up against Obama and Hillary...

The Durham investigation was nothing but pulp fiction written to coddle the fragile feels of morons like yourself -- who can't understand why reality doesn't give a fuck about your bullshit delusions
Did you not watch the hearing? It was clearly spelled out. Durham had nothing but condemnation for the FBI. :cuckoo:

It is so easy to brand these people as the deep state weaponizing law enforcement to take out their enemies.
Of course it’s easy. All you guys do is say it and it’s true. It’s hard to prove it which is why you’ll never even think about trying to do so.

Yep. That was expected.

You know, Trump cultists doing the bidding of their Chinese masters by defending Comer's use of a Chinese spy to be a "whistleblower".

When China says "jump", mudwhistle yells "How high, sir!" while on the way up.
Biden is the Chinese asset dumb phuck.

How is Biden so powerful yet, also a bumbling senile old man??

And if you say its not Biden, but the Deep State......cool.....

So if Trump was such an absolute disaster at "stopping the Deep State" during his first term...why do you think he will be much better now?

Obviously, "the power of the presidency" didn't really empower him to do much.....other than to grift and pardon other grifters....

Xiden is a vegetable. It's the deep state running things.

Dumbass

Did you not watch the hearing? It was clearly spelled out. Durham had nothing but condemnation for the FBI. :cuckoo:
Funny how all of that condemnation didn't result in a single charge against any of the people yall claimed were "framing Trump"

"but but but Durham called them poopy-heads..and he said it really strongly too.." -- yall are so cucked, that goofy shit like this is enough to satisfy and pacify yall...

In fact, one of the only charges he brought to trial was in DEFENSE OF THE FBI

"A Democrat-linked lawyer charged by Special Counsel John Durham with lying to the FBI in 2016 was found not guilty a federal jury in Washington on Tuesday following a nearly two-week trial that served as the first in-court test of Durham's more than three-year investigation into the Russia probe."

Do you know how pathetic it is to be the person who is supposed to "expose the FBI" and one of the only cases you bring to trial, is in DEFENSE OF THE FBI?? and then you lose that one too..

I swear yall are clowns....

Funny how all of that condemnation didn't result in a single charge against any of the people yall claimed were "framing Trump"

"but but but Durham called them poopy-heads..and he said it really strongly too.." -- yall are so cucked, that goofy shit like this is enough to satisfy and pacify yall...

In fact, one of the only charges he brought to trial was in DEFENSE OF THE FBI

"A Democrat-linked lawyer charged by Special Counsel John Durham with lying to the FBI in 2016 was found not guilty a federal jury in Washington on Tuesday following a nearly two-week trial that served as the first in-court test of Durham's more than three-year investigation into the Russia probe."

Do you know how pathetic it is to be the person who is supposed to "expose the FBI" and one of the only cases you bring to trial, is in DEFENSE OF THE FBI?? and then you lose that one too..

I swear yall are clowns....
Why are you lying about the report?

Forum List

Back