Biden dogs kicked out of White House, sent back to Delaware…

My dog would go insane if he was not with me almost 24-7. I had to travel to a doctor's appointment today and you would have thought it was the second-coming of Christ when I picked him up from the boarder. The Biden dogs need attention and training.

Anyone who knows dogs knows that moving to the White House from a quiet life in Delaware is going to be a major stress test. WAY more people in and out all the time and his master's attention is elsewhere.

I had a cocker who bit my husband, so I know about dogs.
I had a cat who bit my hand so I know about cats.

And we're not evil.

I am an atheist. I don't have a god, I use to be a Christian.

You're a Muzzie Beast and a notorious liar.

1) KILL THE DOGS

From Bukhari Vol. 4, #540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.
From Abu Dawud #2839

Abd Allah B. Mughaffal reported the apostle of Allah as saying: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.
The Hadith's note for #2839 says, "The prophet did not order the killing of all the dogs, for some are to be retained for hunting and watching. He ordered to kill the jet black ones. They might be more mischievous among them.
From Muslim #3814

Ibn Mughaffal reported: Allah's messenger ordered the killing of dogs and then said, "what is the trouble with them (the people of Medina? How dogs are nuisances to them (the citizens of Medina)? He then permitted keeping of dogs for hunting and (the protection of) herds. ...[and for] for the protection of cultivated land.
From Muslim #Number 055

Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i. e. about other dogs? and then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time.
From Muslim #3813

Abu Zubair heard Jabir Abdullah saying: Allah's messenger ordered us to kill dogs and we carried out this order so much so that we also killed the dog roaming with a women from the desert. Then Allah's apostle forbade their killing. He said: "It is your duty to kill the jet-black (dog) having two spots (on the eyes) for it is a devil.
The note for #3814 says,

"The Hadith gives us an idea why the prophet commanded to kill dogs. There must have been an excess of stray dogs and thus the danger of rabies in the city of Medina and its suburbs. The prophet therefore ordered to kill them. Later on when it was found that his Companions were killing them indiscriminately, he forbade them to do so and told them that only the ferocious beasts which were a source of danger to life should be killed. The word "Devil" in the Hadith clarifies this point. Here devil stands for ferocious.

HOWEVER THE REASONING WITHIN THE NOTE ABOVE IS INCORRECT – READ BELOW.

From Muslim #5248

Maimuna reported that one morning Allah’s Messenger was silent with grief. Maimuna said: Allah’s Messenger, I find a change in your mood today. Allah’s Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises, and Allah’s Messenger spent the day in this sad mood. Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields or big gardens.

Your god Muhammad was an evil little fucker.

I'm beginning to think you are probably Muslim, not that is anything wrong with it. Christians can also be full of hatred.

Pothead worships at the altar of the Cult of Ignorance. He's like the Pope of it.

I love me some threads that can't come up with a legitimate source. They so funneh.

Sluggo again proves he is the dumbest creature posting on USMB.

Dog days for Biden: A presidential pet causes a ‘minor injury’ — and a public relations challenge (msn.com)

It AIN'T MY THREAD, Dipweed. If it were it would supply a real link.
As an infamous orange man said, "we need brain".

The OP did supply a real link, and I gave you are Reich link. This is headline news (for whatever reason)

And we're not evil.

1) KILL THE DOGS

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.
From Abu Dawud #2839

Abd Allah B. Mughaffal reported the apostle of Allah as saying: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.
The Hadith's note for #2839 says, "The prophet did not order the killing of all the dogs, for some are to be retained for hunting and watching. He ordered to kill the jet black ones. They might be more mischievous among them.
From Muslim #3814

Ibn Mughaffal reported: Allah's messenger ordered the killing of dogs and then said, "what is the trouble with them (the people of Medina? How dogs are nuisances to them (the citizens of Medina)? He then permitted keeping of dogs for hunting and (the protection of) herds. ...[and for] for the protection of cultivated land.
From Muslim #Number 055

Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i. e. about other dogs? and then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time.
From Muslim #3813

Abu Zubair heard Jabir Abdullah saying: Allah's messenger ordered us to kill dogs and we carried out this order so much so that we also killed the dog roaming with a women from the desert. Then Allah's apostle forbade their killing. He said: "It is your duty to kill the jet-black (dog) having two spots (on the eyes) for it is a devil.
The note for #3814 says,

"The Hadith gives us an idea why the prophet commanded to kill dogs. There must have been an excess of stray dogs and thus the danger of rabies in the city of Medina and its suburbs. The prophet therefore ordered to kill them. Later on when it was found that his Companions were killing them indiscriminately, he forbade them to do so and told them that only the ferocious beasts which were a source of danger to life should be killed. The word "Devil" in the Hadith clarifies this point. Here devil stands for ferocious.

From Muslim #5248

Maimuna reported that one morning Allah’s Messenger was silent with grief. Maimuna said: Allah’s Messenger, I find a change in your mood today. Allah’s Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises, and Allah’s Messenger spent the day in this sad mood. Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields or big gardens.

I'm beginning to think you are probably Muslim, not that is anything wrong with it. Christians can also be full of hatred.

Pothead worships at the altar of the Cult of Ignorance. He's like the Pope of it.

That isn't my backquote, sluggo.

Altering the backquotes of others is a major TOS violation.

And we're not evil.

1) KILL THE DOGS

From Abu Dawud #2839

From Muslim #3814

From Muslim #Number 055

From Muslim #3813

The note for #3814 says,

From Muslim #5248

It's copied from the board software, and "Sluggo" ain't even my name, so go fuck yourself.

I love me some threads that can't come up with a legitimate source. They so funneh.

Sluggo again proves he is the dumbest creature posting on USMB.

Dog days for Biden: A presidential pet causes a ‘minor injury’ — and a public relations challenge (msn.com)

It AIN'T MY THREAD, Dipweed. If it were it would supply a real link.
As an infamous orange man said, "we need brain".

The OP did supply a real link, and I gave you are Reich link. This is headline news (for whatever reason)

Bullshit.
The OP linked to something called "Citizen Free Press" which is a bullshit site run out of the bedroom of some dude who calls himself "Kane" in fucking Bloomington Indiana, who may or may not weigh 400 pounds, and all it's got for a source is fucking Tweeter. That ain't a legitimate source. It's a telephone party line.

>> Analysis / Bias
In review, Citizen Free Press really only does two things, they either link to other right biased news stories or they publish their own, often with minimal dialogue that relies on video or tweet sourcing. When publishing their own stories, they often use loaded emotional headlines such as this: Black MSNBC Pundit Feels The HEAT After Making Light of Mollie Tibbetts’ Murder… When linking to outside sources they mostly utilize right-leaning media. Many are rated Mixed for factual reporting such as Lifezette and Daily Caller, and some Questionable such as Breitbart and conspiracy website Zerohedge. For the most part, they link to mainstream sources as long as it supports the right and/or denigrates the left. << -- Media Bias Fact Check

I have no idea what the fuck an "are Reich link" is but then I don't have access to the hallucinogens you do.

Last edited:

And we're not evil.

1) KILL THE DOGS

From Abu Dawud #2839

From Muslim #3814

From Muslim #Number 055

From Muslim #3813

The note for #3814 says,

From Muslim #5248

It's copied from the board software, and "Sluggo" ain't even my name, so go fuck yourself.

This is not my quote Sluggo;

And we're not evil.

Knock it off.

Next time I report it.

Bullshit.
The OP linked to something called "Citizen Free Press" which is a bullshit site run out of the bedroom of some dude who calls himself "Kane" in fucking Bloomington Indiana, who may or may not weigh 400 pounds, and all it's got for a source is fucking Tweeter. That ain't a legitimate source. It's a telephone party line.

>> Analysis / Bias
In review, Citizen Free Press really only does two things, they either link to other right biased news stories or they publish their own, often with minimal dialogue that relies on video or tweet sourcing. When publishing their own stories, they often use loaded emotional headlines such as this: Black MSNBC Pundit Feels The HEAT After Making Light of Mollie Tibbetts’ Murder… When linking to outside sources they mostly utilize right-leaning media. Many are rated Mixed for factual reporting such as Lifezette and Daily Caller, and some Questionable such as Breitbart and conspiracy website Zerohedge. For the most part, they link to mainstream sources as long as it supports the right and/or denigrates the left. << -- Media Bias Fact Check

I have no idea what the fuck an "are Reich link" is but then I don't have access to the hallucinogens you do.

Fuck you Sluggo.

Compared to the shit source you use, CNN, NBC, Beijing Times, Huffing Glue, they are the paragons of credibility.

Clean up your own shit - you have zero room to criticize others.

Forum List

Back