Biden dogs kicked out of White House, sent back to Delaware…

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Biden dogs kicked out of White House, sent back to Delaware
Biden dogs kicked out of White House, sent back to Delaware… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
9 Mar 2021

It has now been revealed that Joe Biden’s famous German Shepherds were removed from the White House and sent back to Delaware last week due to ‘aggressive behavior and a biting incident.’
The two German Shepherds belonging to President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden were returned to the Biden family home in Delaware last week after aggressive behavior at the WH involving Major Biden, two sources with knowledge tell CNN’s @KateBennett_DC.

Comment:
Could you imagine field day the Quisling Media would have had if Trump had a dog biting anyone in the White House?
These dogs have been reading too much right wing extremist terrorist insurgent propaganda.
They have been sent to the Wilmington Camp for re-education.
There are no bad dogs. Just bad owners.
Look at the bright side..... maybe the dogs are blazing a trail for Chyna Joe to follow back home, also.
Whenever his return, it won’t happen unexpectedly at all. That’s now predicted daily ... with or without him biting anyone.
OTOH, if his hair sniffing switches to sniffing butts, that might speed things up a bit.
Hmm,,,,, the list of things you thought you’d never see a POTUS do on TV has unlimited growth potential these days.

I love me some threads that can't come up with a legitimate source. They so funneh.

THE DOG IS A GENIUS. He looked at the prospects of being stuck living with Joe and Jill in the center of DC these next four years and reasoned a way to get the hell out of there!! :21:

Now if only I were as smart to figure out a way of getting the hell out of Biden's America! Who do I have to bite?

Biden dogs kicked out of White House, sent back to Delaware… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
9 Mar 2021

It has now been revealed that Joe Biden’s famous German Shepherds were removed from the White House and sent back to Delaware last week due to ‘aggressive behavior and a biting incident.’
The two German Shepherds belonging to President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden were returned to the Biden family home in Delaware last week after aggressive behavior at the WH involving Major Biden, two sources with knowledge tell CNN’s @KateBennett_DC.

Comment:
Could you imagine field day the Quisling Media would have had if Trump had a dog biting anyone in the White House?
These dogs have been reading too much right wing extremist terrorist insurgent propaganda.
Look at the bright side..... maybe the dogs are blazing a trail for Chyna Joe to follow back home, also.
Whenever his return, it won’t happen unexpectedly at all. That’s now predicted daily ... with or without him biting anyone.
OTOH, if his hair sniffing switches to sniffing butts, that might speed things up a bit.
Hmm,,,,, the list of things you thought you’d never see a POTUS do on TV has unlimited growth potential these days.

I suspect senile old Quid Pro actually bit the Secret Service agent and the dog is just the fall guy.

The biden dogs wont be separated from Old Joe for long because his senility is increasing

Any dog will bite when spooked and esp. in a new home.

:lol:

Like you would know anything about dogs.

Dogs and Children have a sense about evil. When your god, the Warlord Muhammad would walk the streets of Medina, the dogs would attack him, they could sense what he was. So your evil little god had all the dogs killed, and thus started the hatred of dogs by your gutter religion.

My cocker bit my husband when he was wrok
Any dog will bite when spooked and esp. in a new home.

:lol:

Like you would know anything about dogs.

Dogs and Children have a sense about evil. When your god, the Warlord Muhammad would walk the streets of Medina, the dogs would attack him, they could sense what he was. So your evil little god had all the dogs killed, and thus started th
e hatred of dogs by your gutter religion.

I had a cocker who bit my husband, so I know about dogs.
I had a cat who bit my hand so I know about cats.

And we're not evil.

I am an atheist. I don't have a god, I use to be a Christian.

And we're not evil.

You're a Muzzie Beast and a notorious liar.

{

1) KILL THE DOGS

From Bukhari Vol. 4, #540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.
From Abu Dawud #2839

Abd Allah B. Mughaffal reported the apostle of Allah as saying: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.
The Hadith's note for #2839 says, "The prophet did not order the killing of all the dogs, for some are to be retained for hunting and watching. He ordered to kill the jet black ones. They might be more mischievous among them.
From Muslim #3814

Ibn Mughaffal reported: Allah's messenger ordered the killing of dogs and then said, "what is the trouble with them (the people of Medina? How dogs are nuisances to them (the citizens of Medina)? He then permitted keeping of dogs for hunting and (the protection of) herds. ...[and for] for the protection of cultivated land.
From Muslim #Number 055

Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i. e. about other dogs? and then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time.
From Muslim #3813

Abu Zubair heard Jabir Abdullah saying: Allah's messenger ordered us to kill dogs and we carried out this order so much so that we also killed the dog roaming with a women from the desert. Then Allah's apostle forbade their killing. He said: "It is your duty to kill the jet-black (dog) having two spots (on the eyes) for it is a devil.
The note for #3814 says,

"The Hadith gives us an idea why the prophet commanded to kill dogs. There must have been an excess of stray dogs and thus the danger of rabies in the city of Medina and its suburbs. The prophet therefore ordered to kill them. Later on when it was found that his Companions were killing them indiscriminately, he forbade them to do so and told them that only the ferocious beasts which were a source of danger to life should be killed. The word "Devil" in the Hadith clarifies this point. Here devil stands for ferocious.

HOWEVER THE REASONING WITHIN THE NOTE ABOVE IS INCORRECT – READ BELOW.

From Muslim #5248

Maimuna reported that one morning Allah’s Messenger was silent with grief. Maimuna said: Allah’s Messenger, I find a change in your mood today. Allah’s Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises, and Allah’s Messenger spent the day in this sad mood. Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields or big gardens.
}

Your god Muhammad was an evil little fucker.

And we're not evil.

You're a Muzzie Beast and a notorious liar.

{

1) KILL THE DOGS

From Bukhari Vol. 4, #540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.
From Abu Dawud #2839

Abd Allah B. Mughaffal reported the apostle of Allah as saying: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.
The Hadith's note for #2839 says, "The prophet did not order the killing of all the dogs, for some are to be retained for hunting and watching. He ordered to kill the jet black ones. They might be more mischievous among them.
From Muslim #3814

Ibn Mughaffal reported: Allah's messenger ordered the killing of dogs and then said, "what is the trouble with them (the people of Medina? How dogs are nuisances to them (the citizens of Medina)? He then permitted keeping of dogs for hunting and (the protection of) herds. ...[and for] for the protection of cultivated land.
From Muslim #Number 055

Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i. e. about other dogs? and then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time.
From Muslim #3813

Abu Zubair heard Jabir Abdullah saying: Allah's messenger ordered us to kill dogs and we carried out this order so much so that we also killed the dog roaming with a women from the desert. Then Allah's apostle forbade their killing. He said: "It is your duty to kill the jet-black (dog) having two spots (on the eyes) for it is a devil.
The note for #3814 says,

"The Hadith gives us an idea why the prophet commanded to kill dogs. There must have been an excess of stray dogs and thus the danger of rabies in the city of Medina and its suburbs. The prophet therefore ordered to kill them. Later on when it was found that his Companions were killing them indiscriminately, he forbade them to do so and told them that only the ferocious beasts which were a source of danger to life should be killed. The word "Devil" in the Hadith clarifies this point. Here devil stands for ferocious.

HOWEVER THE REASONING WITHIN THE NOTE ABOVE IS INCORRECT – READ BELOW.

From Muslim #5248

Maimuna reported that one morning Allah’s Messenger was silent with grief. Maimuna said: Allah’s Messenger, I find a change in your mood today. Allah’s Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises, and Allah’s Messenger spent the day in this sad mood. Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields or big gardens.
}

Your god Muhammad was an evil little fucker.

I'm beginning to think you are probably Muslim, not that is anything wrong with it. Christians can also be full of hatred.

9 Mar 2021

Comment:

Poor dogs.....someone better put a body watch on those dogs....as soon as they are out of the public eye they will likely be put down...they are done being useful....

The worst dog will be the thing that replaces Biden when they boot his azz. She will be the most evil person ever in the White House. She has no moral compass at all and no likability. Hillary had more likability and she never earned anything in her life.

The worst dog will be the thing that replaces Biden when they boot his azz. She will be the most evil person ever in the White House. She has no moral compass at all and no likability. Hillary had more likability and she never earned anything in her life.
Well the real scoop is coming out about the pooches. Seems they couldn't stop sniffin female crotches and it was interfering with diplomacy. Coming up later.

Forum List

Back