Biden Docs Indicate Espionage Act Violations

YES. Its called 'Involuntary Manslaughter'...he is still responsible for the man falling, hitting his head, and his death.

...and why are you comparing 'apples' and 'oranges' in a pathetic attempt to defend tjis criminal who BY LAW committed Espionage?

I'm just being realistic.

The PRESIDENT can and DID declassifly those documents.
Oh, and those "other charges"?
Same as it ever was....NOTHING!!!!!
Eat THAT, carrion crow!
:rolleyes:
You actually believe that fake news? :lol:

Trump's lawyers refused to make the claim in court, that Trump declassified them all, while president.

All they had to do was make this claim and show evidence of it, before the court case judge, and it all would have been over with the Fat Lady singing!

The Trump lawyers did not make the claim. They do not want to be disbarred for perjury.

Trump has been careful not made the actual claim either.... He's let pawns of his make the claim....

What Trump and Trump lawyers have gone as far to say, is that a president COULD do such, it's within their power.

In other words. Please don't go after Biden for his Espionage

:auiqs.jpg:
Never said that... and really don't care... if Old Joe is guilty of egregious and intentionally negligent handling of classified docs, hold him accountable.
The Trump case and Biden case are 2 separate issues and have nothing to do with each other. Prosecute them individually.
Agreed.

Democrats / snowflakes also say, 'Biden agreed to the DOJ's search, he's cooperating'

NONE OF THAT HAS IMPACT ON THE LAW!

The law is only concerned with was the law broken or not.

In Biden's case it was!

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe has just given your idiot Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God a "Get Out of Jail Free" card, with respect to doc-stealing.

Be content with that, and save your strength... you're gonna need it... plenty of OTHER charges coming down the pipe... fraud, conspiracy, sedition, etc.
Here we go again with the Prog comparison no good people of two party's agenda. Never one of their own, standing alone. Joe is supposed to be smarter. You told us that Progs are. All of the answers to utopia after Trump was gotten rid of. You lied.

Who snitched? Biden told them to return them, so they did.... You think they did that without ever talking to Biden? Is that what right wing media is claiming?
No he didn't....his lawyer snitched when he discovered the classified material in a folder Xiden marked "personal"

Nov. 2 — President Biden’s personal attorneys unexpectedly discover Obama-Biden administration records at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, and notify the National Archives. According to Biden’s personal attorney, Bob Bauer, the president’s attorneys are in regular contact with the Archives for the next eight days.

Nov. 3 — The National Archives informs its inspector general of the matter.

Nov. 4 — The National Archives inspector general informs the Justice Department that Biden aides found documents at the Penn Biden Center.

The source told CNN that a personal lawyer for Biden was closing out the downtown DC office that Biden used as part his work with the University of Pennsylvania. The lawyer saw a manila folder that was labeled “personal,” opened the envelope and noticed there were classified documents inside. The lawyer closed the envelope and called NARA, the source said.

It may be an unfair characterization to refer to espionage. Maybe by the letter of the law, but it's probably quite a bit more complicated than that.

They will investigate and come to a conclusion I'm sure.
Actually, its the US law that refers to Espionage.

No he didn't....his lawyer snitched when he discovered the classified material in a folder Xiden marked "personal"

Nov. 2 — President Biden’s personal attorneys unexpectedly discover Obama-Biden administration records at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, and notify the National Archives. According to Biden’s personal attorney, Bob Bauer, the president’s attorneys are in regular contact with the Archives for the next eight days.

Nov. 3 — The National Archives informs its inspector general of the matter.

Nov. 4 — The National Archives inspector general informs the Justice Department that Biden aides found documents at the Penn Biden Center.

The source told CNN that a personal lawyer for Biden was closing out the downtown DC office that Biden used as part his work with the University of Pennsylvania. The lawyer saw a manila folder that was labeled “personal,” opened the envelope and noticed there were classified documents inside. The lawyer closed the envelope and called NARA, the source said.

The lawyer works for and under retainer, for Biden. I doubt he legally could turn anything over, without telling Biden first.

Maybe, but intent is important.
Is it? Involuntary manslaughter can carry a hefty sentence. But the word "involuntary" makes it clear the intent was not to kill.

Now, in Bidens case, he took classified documents as a senator. As with any Sciff, he was asked if he had any documents when he left and he obviously said no.

Now, in my eyes, there was intent.

Just saying.

Is it? Involuntary manslaughter can carry a hefty sentence. But the word "involuntary" makes it clear the intent was not to kill.

Now, in Bidens case, he took classified documents as a senator. As with any Sciff, he was asked if he had any documents when he left and he obviously said no.

Now, in my eyes, there was intent.

Just saying.
Not all classified documents are at SCIF level secrecy. Only the top of top secret level classification, compartmental secrets, is viewed and protected, in a SCIF.

Was there top secret/sci documents found?

Biden was on the senate intelligence committee, for decades.... from the committee's inception, he did have access to classified intelligence.... Doubtful he had classified SCI documents from his time as Senator on the intelligence committee at his home....

They were planted, I believe by some Maga warrior who didn't know the law.
They were planted in Biden's garage.

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

There is “zero truth” to the claims that vice presidents cannot declassify documents while they are in office, Kel McClanahan, executive director of the National Security Counselors, told VERIFY.

Richard Immerman, a historian and professor at Temple University, agrees. Biden had the ability to declassify documents when he served as vice president during the Obama administration, he said in an email.

A vice president’s authority to declassify information stems from Executive Order 13526, which former President Barack Obama issued in 2009 when Biden was vice president. That order specifies who is allowed to classify and declassify information.

It says that “the authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by the President and Vice President,” as well as “agency heads and officials designated by the president.”

Some of these predate his time as VP.

The lawyer works for and under retainer, for Biden. I doubt he legally could turn anything over, without telling Biden first.
of course he could and did. He had an ethical duty to do so, if not he would of been a co-conspirator in the crime

The feds overclassify everything because they think every word that comes forth from them is like the word of God. That's our "ruling class".

I knew that when Trump was investigated and I know it now. HOWEVER, I'm thoroughly enjoying the same dancing baboons who told us it was a BIG BIG DEAL when Trump had classified docs, that he had the ability to declassify, now shrug about Biden's OBVIOUS misdeeds, even when he was a senator.

I knew early on in the Biden presidency that God would have the last word---that the "win" for the corrupt, godless, crooked Dems would be anything but.

Watching it play out is really something else.
Amen.

"We know former presidents take documents. The National Archives know they take documents, and that's something that's consistently occurred, no matter who the occupant of the White House was.

But Biden's situation is very diffetent.

This is more akin to Hillary Clinton, where there are violations of the Espionage Act because they have removed classified information from secure facilities. The intent is irrelevant. What you've done with it is irrelevant
."

"Any document he removed before he took the oath of office to become president of the United States is a violation of the Espionage Act."
Which foreign entity was he attempting to smuggle them to?

Not all classified documents are at SCIF level secrecy. Only the top of top secret level classification, compartmental secrets, is viewed and protected, in a SCIF.

Was there top secret/sci documents found?

Biden was on the senate intelligence committee, for decades.... from the committee's inception, he did have access to classified intelligence.... Doubtful he had classified SCI documents from his time as Senator on the intelligence committee at his home....
Nice try.

If they are only allowed to be viewed in a scif, then they are not to be taken out of that scif.

Or are you just looking to win an argument?

I wont argue with you. You divert from the topic at hand way too often.

I forget now . . . there is a reason why they made these, right? :smoke:

21 best images about French Revolution on Pinterest
Si'

Which foreign entity was he attempting to smuggle them to?

Thank you for self-identifying as being ignorant of the Espionage Act.

Again (please reread the post), INTENT is not important to be found guilty of the Espionage act.

It does not have to be proven you intended to hand the classified documents over to a foreign entity or enemy.

Thank you for self-identifying as being ignorant of the Espionage Act.

Again (please reread the post), INTENT is not important to be found guilty of the Espionage act.

It does not have to be proven you intended to hand the classified documents over to a foreign entity or enemy.

If Newsmax says so

Forum List

Back