Biden divided America and his own party

He is right up there with Obama (ObamaCare) and Trump (COVID, 2020 election) and Biden (everything he touches)
Obama inherited a shit storm in his defense and he did promise healthcare reform. He was divisive but not like Bush. IMO. Trump was a machine gun. He was one of a kind. Biden is giving Bush a run for his money. At least Obama and Trump had charisma. Biden doesn’t have one positive quality.

Just like VP Biden did in the same area.

I'm sure you've seen the video.

Hogwash. He was behind a PEACEFUL demonstration.

I'm sure Nancy, Schiff, and others agree with you.

sane people don't.

(this comes from someone that can't stand the man)
Except he didn't. But you already know this..
Peaceful demonstration?? LOL. I think we've used that term up. It was nothing of the sort.

For someone who can't stand the man, you seem to be defending him an awful lot. :)

America was already bitterly divided, a hallmark of the Trump presidency.
This country has long been divided, it is just getting worse and it will continue down this road as long as there is a two party system.

Obama inherited a shit storm in his defense and he did promise healthcare reform. He was divisive but not like Bush. IMO. Trump was a machine gun. He was one of a kind. Biden is giving Bush a run for his money. At least Obama and Trump had charisma. Biden doesn’t have one positive quality.

Do you ever wonder if we are not past the point of ever being united again no matter who the president might be?

Normally something like Russia invading the Ukraine would be something we could all agree on, but no longer.

There is an old joke that if the president cured cancer the other side would attack him for the lost jobs.

I think that is where we are now.

Do you ever wonder if we are not past the point of ever being united again no matter who the president might be?

Normally something like Russia invading the Ukraine would be something we could all agree on, but no longer.

There is an old joke that if the president cured cancer the other side would attack him for the lost jobs.

Great question. I believe it’s possible but not probable. We are too divided and social and traditional media feeds the division as it garners them profits.

Let's see, the moron wasn't impeached for his campaign's collusion with a foreign power (hope you sent Nancy a nice fruit basket for calling off the dogs on that one).
He skates on that and then turns around and tries to strongarm a foreign country into digging up dirt on his political rival.
For conspiring to commit treason and sedition???? He should be sitting in a jail cell right now awaiting trial.

Hmm..all sound like self inflicted gunshot wounds. Happens when you're corrupt and have no self-awareness. :)
He did not conspire to commit treason or sedition. Biden is the one committing the crimes by discriminating based on race

Let's see, the moron wasn't impeached for his campaign's collusion with a foreign power (hope you sent Nancy a nice fruit basket for calling off the dogs on that one).
He skates on that and then turns around and tries to strongarm a foreign country into digging up dirt on his political rival.
For conspiring to commit treason and sedition???? He should be sitting in a jail cell right now awaiting trial.

Hmm..all sound like self inflicted gunshot wounds. Happens when you're corrupt and have no self-awareness. :)
Hahaha…you ignorant TDS infected fools paid the worlds greatest investigator $50M to prove that you were a total whack-job…then you got Mueller to say he couldn’t exonerate Trump for obstruction because he never investigated obstruction…then you never launched an obstruction investigation…I wonder why?

THEN Zelensky himself exonerates Trump by saying he was never leveraged or bribed.

THEN Trump calls for a stay on election results pending investigation into vast voter fraud…Real American patriots protest like you showed them how in the summer of 2020 and then you cry treason, sedition, insurrection.
Please stop embarrassing yourself, realize how ridiculous you sound, realize how good, real, sane Americans perceive you completely fucked in the head whackos.
EDA8EAC3-C623-427B-8621-7135379819B8.jpeg

The left could start by being normal human beings

Forum List

Back