Biden & Democrats Refuse Talks To Halt Government Shutdown

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
They won't even talk. Zero, zip, nada. Republicans have run up against a brick wall. You can't negotiate a deal with a side that refuses to even talk. The biggest part for Democrats is that even as the illegal immigrant crisis has reached epic proportions Democrats refuse to even talk about how to stop it, even as their very own cities are begging for help to stop it.

They won't even talk. Zero, zip, nada. Republicans have run up against a brick wall. You can't negotiate a deal with a side that refuses to even talk. The biggest part for Democrats is that even as the illegal immigrant crisis has reached epic proportions Democrats refuse to even talk about how to stop it, even as their very own cities are begging for help to stop it.

I had not been following very closely, and didn't even know why the Republicans said they wanted to shut it down, as they have pulled this crap several times before.
You are telling me, the idiot Freedom Caucus is shutting down the government due to the border and immigration and the rest of the Republicans are going along with it? They aren't even trying to say it is about money or budgetary items? Wow!

Nobody is gonna save your bacon

The House sent four spending bills to the senate already

Why won’t Chucky act? Why are the demafasict refusing to discuss anything?
Chucky? The senate passed a bi partisan to at lease extend the timeline two days ago and McCarthy won't take up a vote.

“The deal to avoid the shutdown was negotiated when we negotiated on the debt ceiling,” Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) told The Hill. “So, Kevin essentially made an agreement, voted on that agreement, and now he’s saying I want another agreement — which is ridiculous.”

McCarthy is in no position to deal
He can’t even deliver his own party

Why?

We don't need "reform"
Enforce the laws on the book and problem solved. This mess is in Bidens lap and no one elses.
if the laws on the books are not being enforced the repubs would have biden impeached by now, with enough dems for removal. isn't that proof that that the current laws are being enforced?

the complaint from america's job creators (the small businesses that make this economy great) is that "we need MORE illegals!"

I had not been following very closely, and didn't even know why the Republicans said they wanted to shut it down, as they have pulled this crap several times before.
You are telling me, the idiot Freedom Caucus is shutting down the government due to the border and immigration and the rest of the Republicans are going along with it? They aren't even trying to say it is about money or budgetary items? Wow!
I never said it was 100% about the border.

Forum List

Back