Biden chooses a racist to head up Department of Justice Civil Rights Division

Dragonbreath still has yet to condemn this woman and her racist's statements.

Why would I condemn this woman? Her piece really isn't half as racist as the stuff you've posted. I generally discount anything that someone does under the age of 20 as irrelevant, unless it involves significantly violent or criminal behaviour.

When I think of some of the hairbrained ideas I entertained as a young adult, and have long since discarded. I can point to a young Stephen Harper who gave a speech saying that the Canada Health Act should be repealled that was flat our scary when that was uncovered, but as Prime Minister, he didn't even suggest such a thing, and even tried to deny ever having made the speech.

What sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. You're still not condemning Donald Trump's racism, so you don't get to call anyone out.
I have not posted anything as racist what that idiot Clarke wrote. Let me know when you can post 1 racist thing Trump has said. Also, it isn't about me it is about Clarke.

Here ya go KMart. I’m a giver! :)

You were challenged to give one example for serious discussion purposes.

You choose to instead post a Gish Gallop of bullshit.

That is you admitting that you know you cannot defend your position.

You lose.

All the points were linked. Why don’t YOU pick one & run with it assclown! :laugh2:

I don't need to. You demonstrated that you didn't think any of them were strong enough to stand up to close examination, when you choose the Gish Gallop Tactic to employ.

I agree with you, ie that those points are all weak ass shit, that only by presenting them as in a big steaming pile, along with a heaping helping of Confirmation Bias, can they even give the illusion of a serious defense.

So, we are in agreement. Trump is not wacist.

After all, this country has had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks, since the early 60s.

Trump, is a boring middle of the road, kind of guy, politically speaking. The idea that he would rebel against such a commonly held consensus, is....kind of silly.

Dragonbreath still has yet to condemn this woman and her racist's statements.

Why would I condemn this woman? Her piece really isn't half as racist as the stuff you've posted. I generally discount anything that someone does under the age of 20 as irrelevant, unless it involves significantly violent or criminal behaviour.

When I think of some of the hairbrained ideas I entertained as a young adult, and have long since discarded. I can point to a young Stephen Harper who gave a speech saying that the Canada Health Act should be repealled that was flat our scary when that was uncovered, but as Prime Minister, he didn't even suggest such a thing, and even tried to deny ever having made the speech.

What sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. You're still not condemning Donald Trump's racism, so you don't get to call anyone out.
I have not posted anything as racist what that idiot Clarke wrote. Let me know when you can post 1 racist thing Trump has said. Also, it isn't about me it is about Clarke.

No, this thread is all about YOUR OPINION about Clarke. This thread is YOU trying to insult, denigrate and slander a strong capable woman of colour. You're trying to attack her on very thin grounds, because that's what Trumpist do. They go after the women first, and they go after the strong black women with a vengance.

Why is that Kmart? Why does Donald Trump and his cult always attack strong black women, like Ms. Clarke?

Can you demonstrate in her work within the Justice Department that she has supported racist views or policies? Or is the slander you have as to her character, entirely based on a sarcastic piece she wrote in college - a piece that is far from being very racist or outrageous at all compared to the racism of Donald Trump, or Richard Spencer.

For example, there is no suggestion in her piece that white people need to be kept out of high paying professional sports because they are genetically inferior athletes, or that their genetically inferior white athletes are just taking jobs away from superior black athletes, or that having whites on the team will just bring the rest of the athletes down.
But of course it's ok, and the MSM will completely ignore this woman's past comments.

'Blacks have superior physical and mental abilities,' said Clarke

Why is Kristen Clarke being accused of racism?

Why is Kristen Clarke being accused of racism? Fox host Tucker Carlson slams Joe Biden's pick for top DOJ role

President-elect Joe Biden has faced criticism over his picks for the next administration at the White House. The former vice president has nominated a number of individuals of color and it has not impressed the far-right camp. One of the president-elect’s picks who has come under the scanner at the moment is Kristen Clarke, who has been nominated to run the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division.

Why is Kristen Clarke being accused of racism? Fox host Tucker Carlson slams Joe Biden's pick for top DOJ role | MEAWW

Tucker Carlson calling the new DOJ pick racist is very laughable. Where was Tucker when Jeff Sessions was named as Attorney General? Why wasn't he calling out Sessions for his past racist statements and actions? Maybe because Tucker is just as racist as Sessions.

Having enthusiastically supported a white supremacist in the White House, Tucker Carlson has no credibility to call out anyone for racism, for the rest of his life. NONE.
Stop derailing threads. This is about racist Clarke. WS is nothing more than W. Civ, Constitution, System of government. I always ask you leftist losers what are you going to replace WS with. You never have an answer.

I didn't "derail" the thread. I was responding to numerous posts about how great Donald Trump was to blacks. You'd have to go a long way upthread to find the person who derailed it.

Or did I derail the lies by posting facts? If the point of your threads continues to be posting lies, distortions and misinformation, I'll come along to rerail all of them by exposing your lies. Keep up with the slanders and bullshit. People aren't being fooled by Trump Cultists.

You actually derail every thread by butting your foreign nose into our business and trying to dictate to us how we should run OUR country to suit you, according to what you "know" from your media thousands of miles away.

Whatever we do or don't do about minorities in the United States, it will still - and always - be none of your fucking business.

And by the way, last time I checked, Canada's population is whiter than sour cream. So that makes you like the shriveled-up virgin who wants to share her "expertise" on raising children. Come tell us about your "moral superiority" on the subject of race relations when you aren't hiding out in the Great Northern Nothing to avoid all those brown people.
Dragonbreath might be black, not sure.

In Canada? If she is, she's the only one in her whole neighborhood, if not her whole town. I'm really not kidding about how incredibly white that country is.

Canada as a whole is very white, and VERY racist.

I lived in Toronto for nearly 40 years. Toronto is 55% minority, 45% white. There is racism in Canada. We're not perfect. But there is no segregation. No discrimination in housing and wages. No racial divide in our politics or our justice system. Racism is not systemic. The first time my youngest came to her nephews' school concert in the country, she kept looking around the auditorium strangely. I asked why, and she said she'd never seen so many white people all together before. She had grown up in Toronto near one of the 3 Chinatowns, between Chinatown and Little India. She had never attended a school where white kids were more than 1/3 of the class.

No, this thread is all about YOUR OPINION about Clarke. This thread is YOU trying to insult, denigrate and slander a strong capable woman of colour. You're trying to attack her on very thin grounds, because that's what Trumpist do. They go after the women first, and they go after the strong black women with a vengance.

I attack prominent Lefty dems based on when they come to my attention.

That you think I am motivated by color or gender, is just you projecting your own isms.

Clark, I oppose because of her association with Biden, that old white man.

FUCK YOUR RACISM AND SEXISM.

Something someone wrote 30 years ago in a largely satirical piece is relevant - How?

You can't prove that she meant it as satire.

POLITICS
Fact Check: Did Joe Biden's Assistant AG Pick Write About Black vs. White Genetics?

The Ruling
True.

Despite Clarke's recent assertions that her 1994 co-authored article for The Harvard Crimson was meant to "express an equally absurd point of view," it is not stated in the article that her and Kennedy's claims on Black vs. white genetics were not serious at the time.

Fact Check: Did Joe Biden's Assistant AG Pick Write About Black vs. White Genetics? (newsweek.com)

So she wrote a satiric piece while a student at Harvard, and that's what you're hanging this allegation on.

This is really fucking weak!!

Yea, remember when they went after Obama for stuff he wrote in college as being somehow "racist"?
This one fails even biglier! :D

As a person of color on the left, It's very unlikely she was kidding.

Forum List

Back