Biden channels Harry Truman -- to his party's delight

Harry S. Truman on Richard Nixon: "I never carried personal grudges. Only two, only two... Nixon and [39th governor of Missouri Lloyd C.] Stark.... I don't trust Nixon and never will...."

A truly amazing letter from Sec. of War Henry Stimson to President Truman on April 24, 1945, just 12 days after Roosevelt died. Truman had not been told of the Manhattan Project at all—i.e. the existence of the atomic bomb. Truman notes in his hand he wants a meeting the next day

Truman was peevish when he didn't get his way, after all, he was the president!

FAV5Vl3UYAE8W4L

'After a year of rambling President Biden, muted Joe Biden, unconvincing-bipartisan-cheerleader Joe Biden, on Thursday we got feisty Joe Biden, pugnacious Joe Biden and MAGA-condemning Joe Biden in a speech in Rockville, Md., marking his start to midterm campaigning. For all the hand-wringing about his negative polling (which seems to be improving) and his drag on Democratic candidates, Biden reminded us how he got elected in 2020. When he gets his dander up, he can be an effective campaigner.

Biden seemed to channel Harry S. Truman, who, to a voter shouting “Give ’em hell, Harry!” declared, “I don’t give them hell. I just tell the truth about them, and they think it’s hell.” And did Biden ever give it to the MAGA radicals.

“In 2020, you and 81 million Americans voted to save our democracy,” he reminded the crowd. “That’s why Donald Trump isn’t just a former president. He is a defeated former president.” As for the midterms, Biden declared, “Your right to choose is on the ballot this year. The Social Security you paid for from the time you had a job is on the ballot. The safety of your kids from gun violence is on the ballot, and it’s not hyperbole, the very survival of our planet is on the ballot.” He added, “Your right to vote is on the ballot. Even the democracy. Are you ready to fight for these things now?”

Biden reveled in recalling how Democrats took on Big Pharma, Big Oil and National Rifle Association. But his strongest words came in a blunt assault on the MAGA movement, something Democrats and other democracy defenders have been pining to hear.'

President Biden is correct.

He's a dementia ridden old jackass

'After a year of rambling President Biden, muted Joe Biden, unconvincing-bipartisan-cheerleader Joe Biden, on Thursday we got feisty Joe Biden, pugnacious Joe Biden and MAGA-condemning Joe Biden in a speech in Rockville, Md., marking his start to midterm campaigning. For all the hand-wringing about his negative polling (which seems to be improving) and his drag on Democratic candidates, Biden reminded us how he got elected in 2020. When he gets his dander up, he can be an effective campaigner.

Biden seemed to channel Harry S. Truman, who, to a voter shouting “Give ’em hell, Harry!” declared, “I don’t give them hell. I just tell the truth about them, and they think it’s hell.” And did Biden ever give it to the MAGA radicals.

“In 2020, you and 81 million Americans voted to save our democracy,” he reminded the crowd. “That’s why Donald Trump isn’t just a former president. He is a defeated former president.” As for the midterms, Biden declared, “Your right to choose is on the ballot this year. The Social Security you paid for from the time you had a job is on the ballot. The safety of your kids from gun violence is on the ballot, and it’s not hyperbole, the very survival of our planet is on the ballot.” He added, “Your right to vote is on the ballot. Even the democracy. Are you ready to fight for these things now?”

Biden reveled in recalling how Democrats took on Big Pharma, Big Oil and National Rifle Association. But his strongest words came in a blunt assault on the MAGA movement, something Democrats and other democracy defenders have been pining to hear.'

When Biden was a candidate he said that he was going to tone down the rhetoric and unify America. He said the political atmosphere was toxic and causing harm.

When is he going to follow through on that promise?

...then he pooped his diaper and shook hands with the air...
A real Dimmer hero!

Truman said the buck stops here. Incest Joe says the buck stops in his pocket.

No, he channeled Josef Goebbels. I can see why you worship him.

biden hell speak.jpg

Amen! Go Joe!

It wasn't Truman... It was Adolph Hitler...

Funny how Adolph Biden is taking credit for what trump had already fixed by ending those regulations and a few months later reinstalling them... Fucking plagiarism at its finest... It's all democrats have.

All the comments about Truman or Trump or Biden or any other president, just prove the fact that presidents are human & humans are not perfect, and make mistakes. Our problem is defending those we like & trashing those we don't. & a disregard for Truth

Forum List

Back