Biden caves into Iran

What a lame duck this guy biden is.....has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Watch the reaction between Israel and the Sunni Gulf states. Obama - the Tan Messiah- is the one making these decisions and, hateful idiot that he is, he's strengthening the alliance between Israel and the Sunni states and isn't willing to see it.

His family gets MONEY from Iran. Proven Fact.
Yeah, putting "proven fact" at the end really sells it............................to the Trump cult.

Trump's crime family gets their $$$ from Russia.

'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years,'” 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’
thehill>hometownnews>news

Sanctions are an act of war. Why do you want war?

Because if the other party does it it’s different....

Yeah, putting "proven fact" at the end really sells it............................to the Trump cult.

'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years,'” 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’
you still babbling?? Mr Trump and family never committed a crime

What a coincidence, that's what they keep saying too, the US GA and NY district attorney's disagree.

What a coincidence, that's what they keep saying too, the US GA and NY district attorney's disagree.
US???!! hahahahahahahahhHAHHAHAHA

Under Trump, the value of Russia's oil reserves went down trillions of dollars. They have gone back up with Biden.

US???!! hahahahahahahahhHAHHAHAHA

Yes, the US district attorney.
Sorry grammar police, forgot a comma.

Under Trump, the value of Russia's oil reserves went down trillions of dollars. They have gone back up with Biden.
I figured that would happen, Jill needed the oil changed on her car, so Joe took it to Mr. Oil Xpress Lube, I thought that guy looked Russian.

China and Russia couldn't be happier with Biden. He's doing everything to make them stronger and the US weaker

I think Biden should lift the sanctions against Iran as a good will gesture. If Iran comes around and starts cooperating, then all is well that ends well.

At the same time, the Iranian people will get a good taste of life with the sanctions lifted.

If Iran does not begin to cooperate then the sanctions come back and the Iranian people will blame the Iranian leaders, not the USA.
:)-

Forum List

Back