Biden can't even pardon turkeys without blatantly lying.

So now you're soiling yourself over which state has the most chickens? Who's surprised at that? :abgg2q.jpg:

No- we're pointing out yet more idiotic lies that President Taterhead let out.

No one is surprised there's more lies

I want to demonstrate my bipartisan outrage. This is a pretty big deal…I expect more from Biden on chicken count accuracy. Embarrassing.

MG99mR7.jpg
I remember when all of you acted like you didnt care over trumps lies.
Thank you for being consistent.

:rofl: :rofl:

I want to demonstrate my bipartisan outrage. This is a pretty big deal…I expect more from Biden on chicken count accuracy. Embarrassing.

MG99mR7.jpg

You people never care about lefties that lie.

You people never care about lefties that lie.
No. This is YUGE. I’m considering voting for Trump or Desantis now. This out weighs abortion, civil rights, fair tax structures, lower cost prescriptions, taking care of vets, infrastructure. I am shaken.

At least Stage 6.... evidently his speech writers are as stupid as stumps
The list of whiney ass bitches grows.
It's glorious to watch the EPIC melt downs from trumpers.
No- we're pointing out yet more idiotic lies that President Taterhead let out.
And GROWS.....I'm enjoying your miserable day/life.
I remember when all of you acted like you didnt care over trumps lies.
I don't remember that ^^^^^^
Pretty sure I've always called trump a lying con man.
Which he is.

Being a liar and a politician go hand in hand. But this guy is a compulsive and habitual liar. He just makes up shit constantly that doesn't even serve a purpose.

He reminds of a kid that runs into a room of adults and has nothing to say so he just starts lying because he wants people to pay attention to him.

So now you're soiling yourself over which state has the most chickens? Who's surprised at that? :abgg2q.jpg:
Learn to read, Simp. I clearly said the lies MEAN NOTHING beyond confirming he can't do anything without lying.

Grow a brain moron.

It is called being mistaken, brainwashed functional morons, people don't lie except for your bought off Murdoch pundits and your ridiculous conspiracy nut jobs on the Internet. Idiot hater dupe. And as usual it is taken out of context and you don't know what he said before and after and who the hell cares you stupid idiots. LOL
Have you found your brain yet?

Not really. I am actually very smart. You can tell by my voting pattern and ability to distinguish BS from dumbass candidates and posters.
....and thinking losing the House was a "Blue Wave" :auiqs.jpg:

This part of post number one?

"We have more chickens than anybody in the nation in Delaware, but we don't have turkeys," Biden, who turned 80 Sunday, falsely claimed during the annual tradition.

Delaware has an extensive list of farms that raise turkeys – also contradicting the president's claims that the birds are not in the state, which is often referred to as the Blue Hen State.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? Nothing could be more irrelevant to solutions for our country's problems, like the worst upward mobility and inequality and homelessness and hopelessness after 35 or 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and a screw job for idiots like you.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? Nothing could be more irrelevant to solutions for our country's problems, like the worst upward mobility and inequality and homelessness and hopelessness after 35 or 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and a screw job for idiots like you.

Some people don't like it when the president lies.

There, you brainwashed dysfunctional moron.
While in the real world, there are four separate doctors who are given recognition for producing insulin and a couple of them lived until 1978. So instead of gotcha propaganda about lies which is ridiculous anyway, why don't you try reality and look into why the GOP is the worst political party in the developed world. Tax the rich again and invest in America and Americans again for God's sake and stop listening to crap fascist propaganda OMG

Some people don't like it when the president lies.
Then you should stop listening to the orange clown for crying out loud. Biden is not lying he knows that you idiots are listening to his every word and thinking it means something because you are brainwashed. There were four doctors who invented insulin and they lived until the 70s. Tax the rich again and invest in America again and stop listening to pure fascist garbage propaganda from the orange clown and the Murdoch minions. The whole world thinks you are nuts and technically you are politically at least. You better go out and kill some gays or Chinese....lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back