Biden 'cancels' nearly $6B in student loans for public sector workers

Well, call your congressman and change the law.

No one is doing anything wrong here. You people just can’t seem to be happy.

Won't work because they get the votes from the people they pay off via the system I described.

STEM is just a class of specific degrees.

You probably have something in some bullshit like Environmental Activism and consider that "STEM"
Careful, she will accuse you of being a fraud too if you don’t accept her assertion that there’s no such thing as a STEM degree.

Not sidestepping. You accuse Biden of “lawlessness” because you don’t understand what’s going on. I tried to help your confusion.

The SCOTUS decision is unrelated to this program.
You're definitely sidestepping. The lawless Biden politburo was so lawless in its illegal transfers of student debt to the public that the administration was hauled in front of the USSC which ruled such transfers as illegal.

Not anymore. Many have 35 hour work weeks as well.

And they get pensions, and civil servant protections, and unions.

All on the taxpayer dime, all without ever having to respect the people paying the bills.

They just conspire with the politicians to guarantee one party their votes, and away they go.
hey marty you are 25 married with a kid and you are working in a stinking factory making shit wages with shitty benefits and terrible health ins.....you have an opportunity to work for the Govt for much better wages and much better benefits,especially health ins and its pretty secure.....you going to take it or stay were you are at?...

hey marty you are 25 married with a kid and you are working in a stinking factory making shit wages with shitty benefits and terrible health ins.....you have an opportunity to work for the Govt for much better wages and much better benefits,especially health ins and its pretty secure.....you going to take it or stay were you are at?...

What's wrong with working in a "stinking factory"?

Seriously?

You're definitely sidestepping. The lawless Biden politburo was so lawless in its illegal transfers of student debt to the public that the administration was hauled in front of the USSC which ruled such transfers as illegal.
Already explained why you’re wrong, which you ignored. I’m not doing it again.

I've seen people not have to work for 6 months before they retire to burn off just their sick time, not their vacation time.

It's turned into a racket. The same system where the nobility was the bureaucracy that brought down the Romanovs in Imperial Russia.
yea i have seen guys here in the PO do that....they take that 6 months off to get their knee operated on or their backs and shoulders that were hurt due to the job....

That job's shitty because we spend so much "overhead" on those better wages et al and don't expect any actual work out of many of them.

Not even close, Blotto
Really, You are on the wrong end of that data,

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 10.36.53 AM.png

Forum List

Back