Biden 'cancels' nearly $6B in student loans for public sector workers

Not anymore. Many have 35 hour work weeks as well.

And they get pensions, and civil servant protections, and unions.

All on the taxpayer dime, all without ever having to respect the people paying the bills.

They just conspire with the politicians to guarantee one party their votes, and away they go.
Aw, don’t be jealous.

There's nothing to indicate they did. With your panties in a wad, see what other excuses you can make for the lawless Biden politburo.

The USSC has ruled that Biden's transfer of debt is illegal.

That is of little importance to the vote buying Dems/ Marxists.
Show me the decision that addressed student loan forgiveness through the PSLF program.

There isn’t one.

There is a decision that addressed student loan forgiveness through the HEROES act, but that’s not what they’re doing here.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

You seem mad. I don't care.

In fact I don't give a rats ass about anyone a degree left of center.

You borrow money it's YOUR responsibility to repay it, not mine and suddenly I am repaying it because you're irresponsible. Guess what? You're not my responsibility, man up already and stop being a leech on society
There’s nothing irresponsible about taking advantage of a government program that forgives your loans after working in the public sector for 10 years.

You wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to get a government benefit, so why should they?

There’s nothing irresponsible about taking advantage of a government program that forgives your loans after working in the public sector for 10 years.

You wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to get a government benefit, so why should they?

We repaid our obligations. It's obvious you didn't. leech

We repaid our obligations. It's obvious you didn't. leech
They paid their obligations too. They were obligated to pay 120 monthly payments. The rest was forgiven.

These people did nothing wrong. You’re just a miserable human being.

People have loans forgiven by their lender every day.

We forgave hundreds of billions of PPP loans.

But those lenders don't forgive the loans using our tax dollars. And student loans are never forgiven, you pretty much have to die to not pay back a student loan.
You can’t see beyond your own prejudice.

It shackles your mind.

People refer to STEM degrees all the time. It’s a colloquialism. Google that.

We all know what a STEM degree is. I didn’t say that was listed on my diploma. It just means I have a degree in a STEM field.

So why should we believe one internet stranger above the other internet strangers?

Thats the thing about the internet, anyone can say anything they want. But what I found out is when people in an attempt to win a argument or try and talk down to someone else, the more they try and talk about their credentials to back up what they are saying the more likely they are lying.

it used to be less salary for more security.

Now it's more salary for more security.

Paid for by the taxpayer, allowed by complicit politicians.
If you say so. I’ve looked at those jobs, the salary isn’t competitive.

You’re still ignoring the fact that it covers a lot more than government jobs.

Show me the decision that addressed student loan forgiveness through the PSLF program.

There isn’t one.

There is a decision that addressed student loan forgiveness through the HEROES act, but that’s not what they’re doing here.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.
A pitiful attempt at sidestepping.

Show me the specific information that determines the Biden politburo is following the specifics of the PSFL program.

You don't understand what you're whining about.

But those lenders don't forgive the loans using our tax dollars. And student loans are never forgiven, you pretty much have to die to not pay back a student loan.
PPP loans were paid for by tax dollars.
So why should we believe one internet stranger above the other internet strangers?

Thats the thing about the internet, anyone can say anything they want. But what I found out is when people in an attempt to win a argument or try and talk down to someone else, the more they try and talk about their credentials to back up what they are saying the more likely they are lying.
The OP tried to talk down to me, which is why I mentioned my STEM degree. Don’t believe me, I don’t care. But don’t make up shit like “you’re lying because there’s no such thing as a STEM degree” as if that’s a rational counter argument.

If you say so. I’ve looked at those jobs, the salary isn’t competitive.

You’re still ignoring the fact that it covers a lot more than government jobs.

It shouldn't.

Public sector work has become a racket. Unions get cushy deals from politicians, and the politicians get the union's votes. All on the taxpayer dime.

A pitiful attempt at sidestepping.

Show me the specific information that determines the Biden politburo is following the specifics of the PSFL program.

You don't understand what you're whining about.
Not sidestepping. You accuse Biden of “lawlessness” because you don’t understand what’s going on. I tried to help your confusion.

The SCOTUS decision is unrelated to this program.

yes you can get fired marty..... and you have to put in some time to get to 6 weeks vacation....

I've seen people not have to work for 6 months before they retire to burn off just their sick time, not their vacation time.

It's turned into a racket. The same system where the nobility was the bureaucracy that brought down the Romanovs in Imperial Russia.

PPP loans were paid for by tax dollars.

The OP tried to talk down to me, which is why I mentioned my STEM degree. Don’t believe me, I don’t care. But don’t make up shit like “you’re lying because there’s no such thing as a STEM degree” as if that’s a rational counter argument.

There is no such thing as a Stem degree. You got caught lol

It shouldn't.

Public sector work has become a racket. Unions get cushy deals from politicians, and the politicians get the union's votes. All on the taxpayer dime.
Well, call your congressman and change the law.

No one is doing anything wrong here. You people just can’t seem to be happy.

Forum List

Back