Biden campaign says he backs Trump’s China travel ban

I guess he will have to make this argument to the American people that this is what he supported. I'm sure Trump will disagree that he took that position.

I guess he will have to make this argument to the American people that this is what he supported. I'm sure Trump will disagree that he took that position.
Yep, there is video of him saying it. Won’t be hard for Trump to prove.

Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon. At this point, what is he going to say, that he's still against the travel ban on China?

Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon. At this point, what is he going to say, that he's still against the travel ban on China?
Crazy Joe didn't understand what 'Xenophobia' and 'travel ban' meant. But As soon as his wife explained it to him, he was for it.

Plugs thought Xenophobia was the "unnatural fear associated with scanning your junk on a Xerox machine"....

Which is understandable.... he's still stuck in the phonograph era....

3av7bb.jpg

Does this mean Crazy Joe and Hunter won't be flying back to China for another payoff???

Crazy Joe didn't understand what 'Xenophobia' and 'travel ban' meant. But As soon as his wife explained it to him, he was for it.

I think his wife should be running and not him. At least she's aware of her surroundings.

Forum List

Back