Biden campaign releases talking points on how to start arguments at holiday family gatherings.

I don’t see any data supporting your lie, vermin.
I don't see any data from you proving me wrong so I'll assume you are just talking out of your ass.

It'd be like if I said lots of politicians call their opponents supporters deplorable and if you can't show me that isn't true, you're lying and so just admit it.

They say be careful arguing with a fool in public. Passerby'ers may not be able to tell the difference.

I don’t see any data supporting your lie, vermin.
I don't see any data proving I lied. You need to go read every word every world leader has ever uttered and tell me if they have ever said the word vermin.

And you need to go back to before they were in politics. Like, if they ever went to college ( I doubt it) I need you to read every paper.

I just can't believe American Republicans have become Neo Nazi's. The party has been taken over. If the Democrats were taken over by Nazi's I think we would just not show up to vote for them for 1 or 2 election cycles and they'd be run off from leading our party. But not you Republicanazi's. You guys appoint a Deplorable like Mike Johnson and McCarthy to lead. You appoint Nazi's to the Supreme Court.

I can't believe Kanye and Clarence Thomas are Nazi's.

I don't see any data from you proving me wrong so I'll assume you are just talking out of your ass.

It'd be like if I said lots of politicians call their opponents supporters deplorable and if you can't show me that isn't true, you're lying and so just admit it.

They say be careful arguing with a fool in public. Passerby'ers may not be able to tell the difference.
Once again, that’s not how it works, vermin.

You made the claim. It’s on you to back it up.

I don't see any data proving I lied. You need to go read every word every world leader has ever uttered and tell me if they have ever said the word vermin.

And you need to go back to before they were in politics. Like, if they ever went to college ( I doubt it) I need you to read every paper.

I just can't believe American Republicans have become Neo Nazi's. The party has been taken over. If the Democrats were taken over by Nazi's I think we would just not show up to vote for them for 1 or 2 election cycles and they'd be run off from leading our party. But not you Republicanazi's. You guys appoint a Deplorable like Mike Johnson and McCarthy to lead. You appoint Nazi's to the Supreme Court.

I can't believe Kanye and Clarence Thomas are Nazi's.
You claimed to know every word every world leader ever uttered, vermin.

:oops8:

How mature. Biden thinks you need his petty talking points on how to talk to family members who don’t vote/support him.

Pajama Boy, Part II

lol

1701122526844.png

How mature. Biden thinks you need his petty talking points on how to talk to family members who don’t vote/support him.

Why are people even thinking of inviting a MAGA to a pleasant family meal? You shun them. You tell em they are not welcome.

Forum List

Back