Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Inflation is a global problem so no one can say Biden or any President causes inflation. The appropriate term is Biden exacerbated inflation by pushing a $2T egregious spending plan and an irresponsible energy plan.
You mean those bipartisan plans that right wingers are bragging about passing, even if they voted against them?

The difference between us is obvious...
You're 99% full of shit all of the time.
I actually watch entire speeches and interviews regardless of the party of the politician.
Keep in mind why I call you BULLSHIT.
To be clear, I have no idea why you would say most of the goofy stuff you say. I'm not trained too understand crazy, but in your case, it's easy enough to recognize it

I think the comment shows Biden's intelligence. He is saying that inflation is a huge liability in the mid-terms.
I am not a huge Biden fan, but he speaks the truth with the hot mic.
I say the OP is also a stupid son of a bitch for criticizing Biden for speaking the truth.
Biden actually thought he was talking about demscum.

You really haven't paid attention to your senile hero, have you?

To note, this isn't doing anything to dispute what I said. You are simply saying Biden can't talk like a president either. I'm not arguing he can.

To be clear, I have no idea why you would say most of the goofy stuff you say. I'm not trained too understand crazy, but in your case, it's easy enough to recognize it
I'm not concerned as everyone with a brain knows you're full of shit on almost every topic you discuss.
I guess it's your profession.

Forum List

Back