Biden Calls For REDUCTION in Rocket Attacks on Civilians by Terrorist Hamas

So obviously there’s a level of acceptance of terrorists targeting civilians to Uncle Joe.

Oh, I thought you were saying by your thread title, he was not in favor of Hamas terrorist attacks on civilians. Didn't get the idea of acceptance on his part from the Jerusalem Post article, you posted, either. What is your position? Surely you don't think we should join in and help bomb the crap out of the Hamas terrorist attackers? I certainly would not be in favor or that.
no need to JOIN IN ON THE GROUND OR AIR
Israel is doing a great job cleaning out the vermin. They don’t need Biden’s queer military.
So you are not only anti Biden and anti Democrat, but you hate the US Military, too? What happened, did you fail the physical or was it something on a psych test?
Let’s see some precision military drills!

Here's more my style.

1621020520423.png

What is your position? Surely you don't think we should join in and help bomb the crap out of the Hamas terrorist attackers? I certainly would not be in favor or that.

We could not do this:

Agreed. You cannot pay people to not be belligerent ass holes. They will take your money, thank you and almost immediately go back to being belligerent ass holes, every time.

So obviously there’s a level of acceptance of terrorists targeting civilians to Uncle Joe.

Oh, I thought you were saying by your thread title, he was not in favor of Hamas terrorist attacks on civilians. Didn't get the idea of acceptance on his part from the Jerusalem Post article, you posted, either. What is your position? Surely you don't think we should join in and help bomb the crap out of the Hamas terrorist attackers? I certainly would not be in favor or that.
no need to JOIN IN ON THE GROUND OR AIR
Israel is doing a great job cleaning out the vermin. They don’t need Biden’s queer military.
So you are not only anti Biden and anti Democrat, but you hate the US Military, too? What happened, did you fail the physical or was it something on a psych test?
Let’s see some precision military drills!

Here's more my style.

that's a fact jack

it's not at all what it says. you have reading issues as well. wow. too many of you fkers in here.

What is your position? Surely you don't think we should join in and help bomb the crap out of the Hamas terrorist attackers? I certainly would not be in favor or that.

We could not do this:

Agreed. You cannot pay people to not be belligerent ass holes. They will take your money, thank you and almost immediately go back to being belligerent ass holes, every time.
why do you care? let Israel take care of their own business. why are you against that? Let them take hamas out and go have a few Schlitz.

Forum List

Back