Biden Calling For More Mask Mandates While He's Conducting Super-Spreader Events At The Border...Is This Guy Trying To Cause Another COVID Outbreak?

Even your master secretly received the corona virus vaccine very early on.
You idiots still believe this?
Why would he need it when he had the WuFlu?

Good question. But being the coward he is, he's just stacking the deck in his favor. Sort of like carrying a cross, 4 leaf clover and a star of david just to cover all the bases.
Sort of like carrying a cross, 4 leaf clover and a star of david just to cover all the bases.

Oh, so you're about superstition over medical science.....Thanks for your inadvertent honesty.

It's not about me, stupid.
Yes, it is in fact ALL about you, narcissist.

YOU want things YOUR way -at fucking gunpoint if necessary, under the disingenuous premise that YOU are doing us all a big fat favor, with your arrogantly paternalistic bullshit.

Go soak your head, authoritarian goon.

If a private company decides that you need a mask to enter it's the same thing as requiring pants. You refuse to wear pants and a shirt and shoes, you can go to the nearest nudist store that just opened up. You man there isn't one? Well, maybe you just found your calling.

Biden doesn't have to do a thing in creating the Covid 19 cards. It's already being done. I have mine and so does the majority of the rest of America. You get the card when you get the shot. Not when you don't get the shot, stupid. And it very well could be used by an HR to determine who works at a given company or not. Or if you can attend an enclosed concert, attend almost anything that will require close proximaty.

Hate to break it to you, Rump lost and he's gone. Never to even visit the White House ever again. America is moving on. So stop being such a damned Karen.
View attachment 474184

That's a picture of you Rumpsters at your masters feet. Even your master secretly received the corona virus vaccine very early on. And it's an Employers duty to make sure that his workers are working in a safe working place. Requiring all workers to be vaccinated by showing their Vaccine Cards to HR isn't just safety, it's Capitalism at it's best.
Wrong as always idiot. A workplace can NOT interfere in your private healthcare decisions. HR can not require you to show them anything.

LOL, you must not work. You must not since you are posting this time of day. I don't work but at my age, I paid my dues already.
\
\

Even your master secretly received the corona virus vaccine very early on.
You idiots still believe this?
Why would he need it when he had the WuFlu?

Good question. But being the coward he is, he's just stacking the deck in his favor. Sort of like carrying a cross, 4 leaf clover and a star of david just to cover all the bases.
Sort of like carrying a cross, 4 leaf clover and a star of david just to cover all the bases.

Oh, so you're about superstition over medical science.....Thanks for your inadvertent honesty.

It's not about me, stupid.
Yes, it is in fact ALL about you, narcissist.

YOU want things YOUR way -at fucking gunpoint if necessary, under the disingenuous premise that YOU are doing us all a big fat favor, with your arrogantly paternalistic bullshit.

Go soak your head, authoritarian goon.

If a private company decides that you need a mask to enter it's the same thing as requiring pants. You refuse to wear pants and a shirt and shoes, you can go to the nearest nudist store that just opened up. You man there isn't one? Well, maybe you just found your calling.
Non sequitur.

Forum List

Back