Biden Building ‘Superstructure’ to Stop Trump From ‘Stealing the Election’

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Google is your friend.
And you need a friend so as not to look uninformed.
Look, mi amigo, do a little homework before you post something that will make you look too lazy to post here responsibly.
There have been plenty of bigger requirements for filing an appeal.

Including

• Sony Music Entertainment v. Cox Communications at $1.2 billion,
  • Apple v. Samsung Electronics at $1 billion,
  • Oracle USA v. SAP AG at $1.3 billion,
  • Carnegie Mellon University v. Marvell Technology Group at $1.5 billion.
--------------------------------------
The purpose of posting up the amounts is to assure the courts that the defendant will have sufficient funds to pay the judgment if an appeal fails. That's sort of a Captain Obvious revelation.

------------------------------------

ps....why would a defendant, such as Trump in this case, where he thinks he has run into a 'maximum' limit in an individual companies ability to bond, simply contract with several companies and have each bond up to their so-called 'limit'?

Well, we will all find out something tomorrow.
Another Democrat water carrier chirping The Party Line. LOL
No victim, no crime, no civil fraud. Comprende mi amigo?

The democrat party have nothing other than this insane lawfare attack. What they are asking for in NY is an impossible task. It is absolutely insane and commie as hell. This is not a norm in any sense of the word. This is something no one else has ever had to come up. No one would issue a bond for this. It is not done. This will also punish anyone who rents office space or an apartment in any of these properties. This is bullshit, to put it lightly.

don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Keep on believing the lie...

Trump needs your money...

The only question is will you ever figure out you were conned...
It's already starting. They would not accept a loss, and there's every possibility that many results will not be certified, no matter what.

They think they're patriots, and in reality they're just suckers. They've been nailed by the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

Isn't Trump guilty and about to be taken out with lawfare?

And - since that's the case - why do Biden's babysitters feel the need to produce an entire infrastructure based around winning on election day?

Does that not suggest there is zero confidence Trump isn't on the ballot and openly running this November 5th, 2024?

I will accept your answer in a two part essay.

Please spell check.
No, it means Trump's Campaign has upped their legal eagles in all States, so Dems had to up, theirs... ;)

Keep on believing the lie...

Trump needs your money...

The only question is will you ever figure out you were conned...
Politics can be cutthroat and what happens behind the scenes goes beyond the call of Democracy. Progs take their cues from the despot ways of the past and use the newest technology with it.

Dems claimed Trump stole it in 2016, stated he was illegitimate. Claims Russia stole it for him. If he wins in 2024 it will be more of the same from the cry baby Dems.

All jokes and TDS aside.....At least half of Americans will never really trust another election after 2020.

All the prediction charts that show Trump currently winning never take into account dem cheating.

Dems even cheat themselves if the dem that won isn't way left of Stalin.....I predict many thumb drives of votes will be found (days later) to carry dems over the top if it's close.

The moment in 2020 that Joseph R. Biden said he would "SURGE THE BORDER" with illegals, I was on my way to switching from Democrat to MAGA Republican.

Any Democrats who still vote otherwise are fucking traitors as far as I'm concerned.
Or …. they’re totally ignorant. I am shocked when I talk to a Democrat and find out how little they know. They limit their exposure to news to CNN or MSNBC.

I am shocked when I talk to a Democrat and find out how little they know. They limit their exposure to news to CNN or MSNBC.
--------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster Lisa, better that those "Dems" get current information from those two sources, than from your go-to sources: Alex Jones and QAnon.

Just sayin'.

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster Lisa, better that those "Dems" get current information from those two sources, than from your go-to sources: Alex Jones and QAnon.

Just sayin'.
I never even heard of those two sources, other than when they’re mentioned on this forum.

I watch news that doesn’t hide the horrible consequences of Biden’s policies. That’s why I know of them, and Dems don’t.

'Superstructure to keep Trump from stealing the 2024 election' is newspeak that actually means "It's a blueprint for Democrats to steal another election via crooked courts". MAGA

Last edited:
'Superstructure to keep Trump from stealing the 2024 election' is newspeak that actually means "It's a blueprint for Democrats to steal another election". MAGA
We need a big margin in order to stave off their cheating strategies, and we well could have it as 1) the invasion of illegals continues to be incentivized, 2) most Americans are under financial stress to pay basic living expenses, and 3) Biden moves into advanced dementia.

Throwing Israel under the bus to win over antisemitic Muslim votes and begging Latinos “for their help,” won’t do it. Even 1/3rd of black voters have abandoned him.

And so it begins....

Lefties: Embrace orgiastic joy at the prospect of yet another TOTALLY SAFE, TOTALLY FREE AND FAIR election.

Doomers: Get in your "I told ya so's" as Trump surely plummets toward imminent and inevitable electoral extinction.

And, Rolling Stone:

Um. Get better writers.

No, I mean seriously.

These are clearly not the halcyon days of Meltzer.

There's just one problem.

One persistent, stubborn chink in the armor - if I may.

And that is this:

Ahem

Trump is going to defeat Biden by such an amazing margin - that the entire edifice of any electoral heist based on a "tight" contest shall be immediately eviscerated.

Besides, why bother with any of this if Trump is toast anyway due to his completely legitimate and not at all politically concocted "legal issues"?

The desperation is palpable.

And now MAGA moves in for the kill.
I done gotz an election from 2020 I took already, you want I should sell it to yous guys for 2024?

We need a big margin in order to stave off their cheating strategies, and we well could have it as 1) the invasion of illegals continues to be incentivized, 2) most Americans are under financial stress to pay basic living expenses, and 3) Biden moves into advanced dementia.

Throwing Israel under the bus to win over antisemitic Muslim votes and begging Latinos “for their help,” won’t do it. Even 1/3rd of black
voters have abandoned him.
It didn't hurt Reagan's reelection chances when he suffered from the same maladies.

The people who support Biden stole the election.

After nearly 4years of investigations and hand-wringing your opinion has been unable to be validated.
Couldn't prove it to the Agency overseeing the election and it's Trump installed head, Chris Krebbs; couldn't prove it to the FBI; or the head of the DOJ, Bill Barr; couldn't prove it to 60 courts and more than 90 judges; couldn't prove it to the Supreme Court, including three Trump appointed justices; couldn't prove it in numerous state and jurisdictional investigations.

Accordingly, the charge that the 2020 election was "stolen" must be considered fake and phony. A wannabe fantagasm by blindly partisan and fringie actors.

But we don't necessarily need to label the believers in this 'Steal' as fakes and phonies at this time. They simply may be suffering from TDS, Trump Duped & Snookered, and not malevolence.

Hey, it happens in the world groupies, fanboys, fangirls, sycophancy, and in religions and cults.
----------------------------------------------------------------

How do you win a National election while only winning 16% of the counties? Massive cheating!
Well, homework can help you understand, poster Frank.
So can arithmetic. For example,

• Joe Biden = 81,000,000+ votes.
  • Don Trump = 74,000,000+ votes.
  • Joe Biden = 306 Electoral College votes
  • Don Trump = 232 Electoral College votes....

Plus, there is this: "However, in terms of geography the pattern from 2016 largely remained the same. Biden won the majority of the people, Trump won the majority of the land......... according to the Brookings Institute: Biden-voting counties equal 70% of America’s economy.”

This means Biden will have won the the presidency with the fewest counties (Obama won 689 in 2012), but also the largest number of votes in history."

So there is that.

I never even heard of those two sources,
First rule of Fight Club, and.....QAnon, deny, deny. Deny they even exist.

WWG1WGA, eh, earnest poster Lisa?

After nearly 4years of investigations and hand-wringing your opinion has been unable to be validated.
Couldn't prove it to the Agency overseeing the election and it's Trump installed head, Chris Krebbs; couldn't prove it to the FBI; or the head of the DOJ, Bill Barr; couldn't prove it to 60 courts and more than 90 judges; couldn't prove it to the Supreme Court, including three Trump appointed justices; couldn't prove it in numerous state and jurisdictional investigations.

Accordingly, the charge that the 2020 election was "stolen" must be considered fake and phony. A wannabe fantagasm by blindly partisan and fringie actors.

But we don't necessarily need to label the believers in this 'Steal' as fakes and phonies at this time. They simply may be suffering from TDS, Trump Duped & Snookered, and not malevolence.

Hey, it happens in the world groupies, fanboys, fangirls, sycophancy, and in religions and cults.

Well, homework can help you understand, poster Frank.
So can arithmetic. For example,

• Joe Biden = 81,000,000+ votes.
  • Don Trump = 74,000,000+ votes.
  • Joe Biden = 306 Electoral College votes
  • Don Trump = 232 Electoral College votes....

Plus, there is this: "However, in terms of geography the pattern from 2016 largely remained the same. Biden won the majority of the people, Trump won the majority of the land......... according to the Brookings Institute: Biden-voting counties equal 70% of America’s economy.”

This means Biden will have won the the presidency with the fewest counties (Obama won 689 in 2012), but also the largest number of votes in history."

So there is that.

First rule of Fight Club, and.....QAnon, deny, deny. Deny they even exist.

WWG1WGA, eh, earnest poster Lisa?
I have no idea what you’re talking about, nor what that acronym stands for.

Bit as far as “deny,” that’s an Alinsky tactic: deny that Biden is in mid-stage dementia, deny that illegals are harming the country, deny that most Americans are suffering under Bidenomics.

I have no idea what you’re talking about, nor what that acronym stands for.
-----------------------------------------------------

Going full-on Queen Gertrude, eh Lisa?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks?
WWG1WGA?

Eh, Lisa?

Forum List

Back