Biden Bombshell! Creepy Joe praised Communist Leader Tito of Yugoslavia & his country & citizens

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Joe #Biden enjoying his 1979 visit to #communist #Yugoslavia (and #dictator #Tito who is listed in the top 20 killers of the 20th c) where political prisoners were jailed, tortured and killed and the #Catholic church was under constant attack. #WellDoneJoe"

D5Ma3ZKXsAESPgk.jpg

CroatianHeritageAssn on Twitter

"The most exciting event of my political career," #JoeBiden described his meeting with Tito in February 1979. #Biden was in Yugoslavia for Kardelj's funeral. In June '79 he hosted a delegation of the LCY - the only communist party invited to the US by both the GOP & the DNC

• Banned
Looks like the munchkin dems can beat Joe over the head with a few things. This 40-year old story is like ancient history to me. Its like Bernie going to Moscow on his honeymoon in 1980s at the height of the Cold War.
Details of Sanders’ Soviet ‘honeymoon’ exposed, as entourage member recalls shock at Bernie’s America-bashing
Crazy Bernie's ordeal is more famous, not a lot of people know about Joe. i thought i'd make a big deal out of it to get it some attention!

Patiently awaiting MSNBC and CNN to cover this story........

..........................................................................................

............................................................................................

Waiting-Memes-52918-aad4877.jpg

• Banned

..........................................................................................

............................................................................................

thank you for saying i'm a better reporter than everyone at CNN and MSNBC! it did take a lot of digging into Biden's history to produce the bombshell!

• Banned
Biden also opposed federal funding for abortion early in his career. just thought i'd let you liberals know!

"Joe #Biden enjoying his 1979 visit to #communist #Yugoslavia (and #dictator #Tito who is listed in the top 20 killers of the 20th c) where political prisoners were jailed, tortured and killed and the #Catholic church was under constant attack. #WellDoneJoe"

D5Ma3ZKXsAESPgk.jpg

"The most exciting event of my political career," #JoeBiden described his meeting with Tito in February 1979. #Biden was in Yugoslavia for Kardelj's funeral. In June '79 he hosted a delegation of the LCY - the only communist party invited to the US by both the GOP & the DNC

Tito told the USSR to suck an egg (more or less) and made it stick. Upon his death, Yugoslavia turned into a deep shithole. Tito held it together with both Christians (Slavs) and Muslims and kept them from trying to wipe each other out. There is a lot to admire about Tito that you unwashed, uneducated slimers don't understand.

D5Ma3ZKXsAESPgk.jpg

A thank-you letter for an invitation to represent the US at a funeral? Really? What the fuck is WRONG with you? Do you ever read these mindless threads, or are you so self-infatuated with getting your name on the internets that you don't have time?

Looks like the munchkin dems can beat Joe over the head with a few things. This 40-year old story is like ancient history to me. Its like Bernie going to Moscow on his honeymoon in 1980s at the height of the Cold War.
Details of Sanders’ Soviet ‘honeymoon’ exposed, as entourage member recalls shock at Bernie’s America-bashing
Crazy Bernie's ordeal is more famous, not a lot of people know about Joe. i thought i'd make a big deal out of it to get it some attention!

Obviously. Because you're a narcissistic asshole who doesn't mind looking like a retard for that attention.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but a thank-you letter for an invitation to a journalist's funeral is on no planet a "story".

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but a thank-you letter for an invitation to a journalist's funeral is on no planet a "story".

Well that settles it then. Joe Biden will definitely win the Presidential election in 2020.

Actually, no. I was just fucking with you, hope you don't mind. :laughing0301:

D5Ma3ZKXsAESPgk.jpg

Tito was one of the few who could stand up to Stalin and live to tell about it. He was no pure communist..

These days I confuse Tito with Generalissimo Francisco Franco, who I've heard is still dead.

"Still valiantly holding on in his heroic struggle to remain dead". (Chevy Chase)

Much like the OP is still valiantly holding on in his heroic struggle to remain an idiot.

"Obama hasn't endorsed you Joe because he worked with you for 8 years and knows you're an idiot!" - Limbaugh

D5Ma3ZKXsAESPgk.jpg

The "Happy Occasion" would have been Tito's death!!

Greg

Forum List

Back