Biden Blames Guns

On the self defence fallacy thread, one part the topic was the need for a gun due to home invasions which you were kinda part of because I just checked. So progression from that thread to the comment about steel doors, yourself and fellow gun nuts have steel doors on their homes too. Don't you?
Where did I say anything about home invasions?

And yes steel doors with robust locks are the single best investment you can make in security.

My exterior doors are steel and they look damn good

My front door looks a lot like this one with smaller windows

1653484385105.png

You fuckers want to pass laws to protect kids’ morals “don’t say gay” and protect kids’ feelings “anti-CRT” but don’t want to protect 2nd graders from being ripped to shreds by bullets? Um. Ok.

Who said we don't want these school shootings stopped? You buy the leftist lies like "Don't say gay" which you won't find the word "gay" in the parental rights law. The reason you are ignorant to these things is because you follow the lowest rated news shows (like CNN) that lie to you constantly about it.

On the self defence fallacy thread, one part the topic was the need for a gun due to home invasions which you were kinda part of because I just checked. So progression from that thread to the comment about steel doors, yourself and fellow gun nuts have steel doors on their homes too. Don't you?
And where have I ever mentioned home invasions?

Are you too stupid to realize you are talking to different people?

You stated -

"The problem isn't the guns and it isn't law abiding gun owners it's the nuts that should have never been able to legally possess them"

So, if the nation gives everyone the Right to bear arms, how do you know if those obtaining guns is or will be law abiding.

Now, if you had a system where your background check involves family members and your mental state of mind by police interview, that you have to keep guns when not in use locked in a secure cabinet bolted to the wall that was checked by the police, only you are allowed to know where the cabinet key is, your reason to have/need guns is acceptable, you can't walk around in public with a gun let alone have it loaded in public, bullets/shotgun lead must be contained in the authorised grounds where you're shooting, the size and features of a gun have to comply to laws, buy back days and hand in days repeated every year, and in general, this is taken seriously or you are landed with fines, gun confiscated and possible jail, you tell me if the gun owner is more than likely law abiding.

Here's some homework, you research when the Right to bear arms in the UK ended and who and when brought gun licensing in. Then find out how many decades ago that was for where guns are today in the UK.

If any American thinks they can implement a law or laws over night to stamp out gun problems, doesn't understand the gun problem.

There are two things, it'll take decades to sort out the gun nut problem, and if you're law abiding, why would you fear a better gun system !!!!!!!

The heart of killing is not contained in a gun. The heart of killing is contained in the human being. A person that wants to kill is going to kill and taking away guns won't change the heart of one killer or criminal.

Because they would prefer to see less guns on the streets and they’d like to make it harder for criminals and future criminals to gain access to guns

You're never going to stop criminals from getting guns by taking them away from law abiding citizens. You get guns away from the criminal by passing tough laws and penalties from criminals having guns in the first place.

In NYC they had a Stop and Frisk law. It reduced murders, particularly black murders considerably. They were forced to get rid of it because the lowlifes took it to court. But after it was removed, murders shot right back up again within a few years. Why was it successful? Because it didn't affect the law abiding citizen, it only gave criminals more concern about illegally carrying firearms. That's how you approach the problem, go after the criminal.

There he goes again. Using the tragedy of dead kids for political grandstanding. What an asshole!!

The shooter…..known to the school and the police….he was violent and threatening……

This info was expected based on past young killers…

If someone comes up with the argument that criminals will always find guns, I will argue that this person first legally bought the guns and only then used it to commit a crime. Thereby demonstrating the argument invalid in this case. And further referring to the fact that other countries clearly have crime and criminals but very few of these kinds of shootings. That's what I meant.

As to your arguments. First, restriction of gun ownership and treatment of citizens are 2 separate matters. There are a few countries that indeed restrict gun ownership and treat their citizens badly. But many more treat their citizens perfectly fine while restricting gun ownership. So tying them makes little sense.

Second, check out the amounts of gun incident by country. You will notice that the US not only has some of the fewest gun regulations in the world, especially amongst Western nations and at the same time the highest amount of gun violence in the world. You are. Claiming there is no connection between the 2? As for more guns. Since 1997 the amount of gun purchases has increased by 600 percent. What hasn't gotten better, in fact it's gotten worse is mass shootings.

Yet mass shootings is not our main concern. You have more people die of gun deaths in two weeks in Chicago than you did in the one Buffalo shooting, in one of the most gun restrictive cities in the country. It doesn't work and cant work that way. And just wait, a three day holiday weekend is coming up.

Oh, but these are kids!!! Do you think kids don't get killed in drive by shootings and targeted homes where drug use is going on? We just had one here this week.

But the Communists are not worried about that. They are spending 5 billion dollars on charging stations for their stupid electric cars they hope to force us into instead of more security at these schools. But what the hell, isn't pandering to this fallacy of man made climate change more important than these kids?

It would never happen. The public would revolt. When was the last time we passed an amendment in this country? You would need so many reps to even try something like that.
Here's a link to amendments, was the last one the 27th? Explains how the constitution can be changed. There's a clue in the name, "Amendments", that means you can amend something and amendments can also be amended -

My district alone has 11 schools. Where you gonna get the people and the funding for that? Who would want that job? Although the news is horrid and an outrage, the truth is still that school shootings are exceedingly rare

Then what better job can one have than just sitting around for something that won't likely happen?

Here's a link to amendments, was the last one the 27th? Explains how the constitution can be changed. There's a clue in the name, "Amendments", that means you can amend something and amendments can also be amended -

Exactly. So in other words it's virtually impossible to get an amendment changed, especially on something this controversial and divided.

But hey, I'm a compromising type of guy. Before we take guns away from law abiding citizens, I say we make a law that no Hollywood elitist or politician outside of the President is allowed to carry a firearm or have armed security for their protection. After all, how is my life any less valuable than theirs? Bet you'd see half these moon bats shut their mouths about taking guns away from us.

Last edited:
With Biden's open southern border we know guns would pour into the USA even if all guns were banned and confiscated.

Yep. When they can show me how successful laws are against dangerous drugs like fentanyl from stopping people from taking or selling it, then we can extrapolate that success to guns. But as of last year, we had a record amount of OD deaths in the US, something like 104,000 if I'm not mistaken. It only got worse.

Where did I say anything about home invasions?

And yes steel doors with robust locks are the single best investment you can make in security.

My exterior doors are steel and they look damn good

My front door looks a lot like this one with smaller windows

View attachment 649314
Post #279 in the self defence fallacy thread, you said if your house is burgualized

Of course your doors are steel, every gullible person knows that. You're not constipated are you?

So tell me high IQ person, how do you know everyone is going to be law abiding with guns

We don't, anymore than we know everybody on the internet won't use various services for criminal activity or every driver on the road will be safe and never be intoxicated and get behind the wheel. But we don't take away internet access or driving privileges away from everybody to accomplish that.

If that's not the case then why is it democrats always attack guns and the law abiding public who own them instead of addressing the actual issues in these shootings?

Why is it Biden spent so much time today blaming guns, the NRA, "lobbyists" etc instead of addressing the real issue which is why this guy was legally eligible to purchase a rifle in the first place?

It goes back to the theory of killing bees that made a nest in your home. You will never get anywhere by spraying all the bees you see going in and out of your house. You need to kill the queen be to make them go away.

Same thing with this ridiculous attack on any gun lobbyist. The NRA supports our right to the second Amendment. They are looked at by the Communists the same way we look at the queen bee invading your home. Kill that and the better chance they have at making the movement much weaker.

Most of the countries don't have these mass shootings, u know why ? Because they have almost no guns available for everyone to grab.

Bullshit. If you go to a nice quiet middle-class white suburb, and make law that every household must have firearm in it, you won't see any change in their crime statistics. Then you go to a minority crime filled city, make law that nobody can have a firearm in their home, and their crime statistics won't change either.

Point is, the gun doesn't make people into criminals. They are already hate filled criminals that use a gun for convenience. But if they want to kill, they are going to kill.

This person wasn't a criminal until he shot all these kids. Not for nothing. All these attempts to disassociate gun violence from guns is getting old. There is NO Western nation that has this kind of thing happening at even a vaguely similar rate to the US. Every and all bogus reasoning you can come up with runs into that fact. More guns brings more gun violence and the rights insistence that nothing should be done about it concerning guns is simply immoral.

All these other great countries and none of you anti-gun leftists ever move there.

The fact of the matter is the US is the most diverse country in the world, and most of our crime is caused by minorities. In fact over 50% of our murders are committed by 13% of our population, and that are blacks, followed by Hispanics. And if you consider most murders are by males, its actually 8% of our society that leads the rest of the country.

You can't compare single culture or predominately white societies to ours. Keep the guns and take the minorities out of the picture, you'll see the US compare to many of those other single-culture societies you speak of. What was the name of this gunman again? Salvador Ramos? Certainly doesn't sound like anybody from European ancestor heritage to me.

Forum List

Back