Biden Blames Guns

You stated -

"The problem isn't the guns and it isn't law abiding gun owners it's the nuts that should have never been able to legally possess them"

So, if the nation gives everyone the Right to bear arms, how do you know if those obtaining guns is or will be law abiding.

Now, if you had a system where your background check involves family members and your mental state of mind by police interview, that you have to keep guns when not in use locked in a secure cabinet bolted to the wall that was checked by the police, only you are allowed to know where the cabinet key is, your reason to have/need guns is acceptable, you can't walk around in public with a gun let alone have it loaded in public, bullets/shotgun lead must be contained in the authorised grounds where you're shooting, the size and features of a gun have to comply to laws, buy back days and hand in days repeated every year, and in general, this is taken seriously or you are landed with fines, gun confiscated and possible jail, you tell me if the gun owner is more than likely law abiding.

Here some homework, you research when the Right to bear arms in the UK ended and who and when brought gun licensing in. Then find out how many decades ago that was for where guns are today in the UK.

If any American thinks they can implement a law or laws over night to stamp out gun problems, doesn't understand the gun problem.

There are two things, it'll take decades to sort out the gun nut problem, and if you're law abiding, why would you fear a better gun system !!!!!!!
You display your ignorance once again.

Our federal gun laws clearly state who is prohibited from owning firearms.

We just do not enforce them.

And this last shooting could have been prevented by a locked door

You fuckers want to pass laws to protect kids’ morals “don’t say gay” and protect kids’ feelings “anti-CRT” but don’t want to protect 2nd graders from being ripped to shreds by bullets? Um. Ok.

You fuckers want to pass laws to protect kids’ morals “don’t say gay” and protecting kids’ feelings “anti-CRT” but don’t want to protect 2nd graders from being ripped to shreds? Um. Ok.
Something as simple as a locked door would have prevented this latest school shooting.

When we let anyone just walk into a school anytime this is what happens.

You fuckers want to pass laws to protect kids’ morals “don’t say gay” and protect kids’ feelings “anti-CRT” but don’t want to protect 2nd graders from being ripped to shreds by bullets? Um. Ok.

2nd Amendment. Sorry not sorry. That's so we don't turn into China...or for that matter, Canada.

We can start protecting the 2nd graders by getting nutbags into mental institutions

You display your ignorance once again.

Our federal gun laws clearly state who is prohibited from owning firearms.

We just do not enforce them.

And this last shooting could have been prevented by a locked door
The mental state of a gun nut mind is below a tranny Democrat's mind

The sooner Congress scrap the 2nd, the sooner America can start to sort out the gun problem

2nd Amendment. Sorry not sorry. That's so we don't turn into China...or for that matter, Canada.

We can start protecting the 2nd graders by getting nutbags into mental institutions
How stupid are these people that they do not understand that a locked steel door would have prevented this shooting?

I'd get rid of all assault weapons. Abbott isn't doing his job, anybody who want a gun can have at it.

Congress can't change the Constitution.

You do like to display your ignorance
Congress, the House, the President, the Janitor; those in charge of the constitution. As soon as the 2nd is scrap, they can start to sort out you nut cases.

You nut cases keep saying, more guns, more erections over guns etc.. and the problem gets worse. You fucking idiots.

We could use the logic taking away everyone's guns to save lives stopping the highway carnage of drunken driving especially after Covid. If we just took away all the cars, then millions of lives could be spared. More people die at the hands of people drinking too much in in America than any other country. All of these people are killing others with cars! There are too many cars in America, and they are too fast. Does Biden's logic not make sense? We need to get rid of all those cars! If we took away all the cars many more lives would be saved than the tiny amount of people killed with guns. And cars like guns are inanimate objects that do nothing unless a person operates them. Get ready to walk and take public transportation if this logic persists.

Congress, the House, the President, the Janitor; those in charge of the constitution. As soon as the 2nd is scrap, they can start to sort out you nut cases.

You nut cases keep saying, more guns, more erections over guns etc.. and the problem gets worse. You fucking idiots.
Wrong again

That's what you have on your house to stop all these home invasions you perceive you suffer from
Where did I ever say worry about home invasions?

I really don't because yes I have steel exterior doors and I keep those doors locked. I close and lock my windows at night I have 2 dogs that will bark like crazy if someone tried to get in and I have my 9mm in my nightstand drawer and a shotgun under the bed

So no I'm not worried one bit about any home invasions

Where did I ever say worry about home invasions?

I really don't because yes I have steel exterior doors and I keep those doors locked. I close and lock my windows at night I have 2 dogs that will bark like crazy if someone tried to get in and I have my 9mm in my nightstand drawer and a shotgun under the bed

So no I'm not worried one bit about any home invasions

On the self defence fallacy thread, one part the topic was the need for a gun due to home invasions which you were kinda part of because I just checked. So progression from that thread to the comment about steel doors, yourself and fellow gun nuts have steel doors on their homes too. Don't you?

We could use the logic taking away everyone's guns to save lives stopping the highway carnage of drunken driving especially after Covid. If we just took away all the cars, then millions of lives could be spared. More people die at the hands of people drinking too much in in America than any other country. All of these people are killing others with cars! There are too many cars in America, and they are too fast. Does Biden's logic not make sense? We need to get rid of all those cars! If we took away all the cars many more lives would be saved than the tiny amount of people killed with guns. And cars like guns are inanimate objects that do nothing unless a person operates them. Get ready to walk and take public transportation if this logic persists.

The Democrats are not stupid, they only act that way. They know damn well if they ever had the ability to take away guns, the criminals would never give up theirs. That would leave us with a disarmed society where only the criminals and police have the guns.

Anybody that thinks that's a good idea, I always tell them to get a huge sign made that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOME and put that on their front porch for a couple of months. Because that's exactly what we'd be doing, telling the armed criminal we have no way to defend ourselves. Then get back to us after a few months (if you're still alive) and let us know how that sign worked out for you.

What these people don't realize is they are safer with the concept of an armed citizenry because the criminals have no idea who is carrying a gun or not.

Veggie Joe has been in DC for 150 years, so why is he still whining and crying about nothing being done? WTF has he done about it?

Forum List

Back