Biden benefited by enabling Hunter to deposit $20 million into the BFF

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Democrats seem to think that unless Biden himself received direct payment for selling his influence and access, and that the tens of millions the Biden Family Fund got - and hidden via a complex set-up of fake companIes - was of no benefit to The Big Guy himself.

Let’s forget that a witness has testified that the Mob Boss got 10%. Let’s forget that Hunter complained about having to fork over half his salary to his millionaire father. Let’s suspend common sense and agree he didn’t see a penny.

Joe still benefited.

Most wealthy families pride themselves on leaving a legacy to their children and grandchildren - and the very rich set up a labyrinth of trusts and whatnot to avoid taxes as much as possible. One you’re in Joe’s range, federal taxes can be 55%. (But as Joe always says, the rich should pay their fair share….other than him.)

And now, Joe has enabled his Bagman to collect (from Communist countries) and distribute (via shell companies) $20 million to the Biden Family! He doesn’t have to be concerned with how he spends his OWN wealth, trying to preserve it for his legacy, since he has already helped turn his family into multimillionaires - and without him having to hand over his own money!

Democrats seem to think that unless Biden himself received direct payment for selling his influence and access, and that the tens of millions the Biden Family Fund got - and hidden via a complex set-up of fake companIes - was of no benefit to The Big Guy himself.

Let’s forget that a witness has testified that the Mob Boss got 10%. Let’s forget that Hunter complained about having to fork over half his salary to his millionaire father. Let’s suspend common sense and agree he didn’t see a penny.

Joe still benefited.

Most wealthy families pride themselves on leaving a legacy to their children and grandchildren - and the very rich set up a labyrinth of trusts and whatnot to avoid taxes as much as possible. One you’re in Joe’s range, federal taxes can be 55%. (But as Joe always says, the rich should pay their fair share….other than him.)

And now, Joe has enabled his Bagman to collect (from Communist countries) and distribute (via shell companies) $20 million to the Biden Family! He doesn’t have to be concerned with how he spends his OWN wealth, trying to preserve it for his legacy, since he has already helped turn his family into multimillionaires - and without him having to hand over his own money!

I see you received your talking points from Republicans. Another MAGA puppet. There is no money. The only bag around here is the one that you use to suffocate your brain. Take your shit and shove it up your ass.

Joe still benefited.

I see you received your talking points from Republicans. Another MAGA puppet. There is no money. The only bag around here is the one that you use to suffocate your brain. Take your shit and shove it up your ass.

I bet you're a sight for sore eyes you ray of sunshine.

Typical Lefty argument BTW.

"NUH UH!"

Democrats seem to think that unless Biden himself received direct payment for selling his influence and access...
Your OP is 100% correct, we dont need to find Joes money, but im pretty sure we are going to find Joes money too. At the VERY least, we will be able to show Hunter receiving the money and then using it to pay Joes taxes and other bills.

Keep all the evidence the same, but change the names from Biden to Trump. Then you would be screaming CORRUPTION from the rooftops, so shut jthe fuck up you lying cult fuck.

There is no money.
Yes there is. They have the bank records. Now if you have counter evidence im happy to look at it, but you better come with something pretty fucking spectacular if you want us to ignore bank records. So what do you have? Lets see it.

Keep all the evidence the same, but change the names from Biden to Trump. Then you would be screaming CORRUPTION from the rooftops, so shut jthe fuck up you lying cult fuck.
...and I would be saying fuck Trump if all this shit was swirling around him and his son. I dont give a fuck who you are, if youre in bed with my countries enemies, i want you to burn, literally.

Forum List

Back