Biden Bad for US Equities, Good for Foreigners

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Biden Bad for US Equities, Good for Others

A Joe Biden presidency would be negative for equities in the U.S. and positive for other markets given his plans to hike taxes on companies and wealthy Americans, according to veteran investor Mark Mobius.
Biden’s tax increases would reduce the incentive for people to invest in Wall Street stocks, said Mobius, who set up Mobius Capital Partners after three decades at Franklin Templeton Investments

Good job all you ignorant dumbfuck Biden POS voters

A Joe Biden presidency would be negative for equities in the U.S. and positive for other markets given his plans to hike taxes on companies and wealthy Americans, according to veteran investor Mark Mobius.
Biden’s tax increases would reduce the incentive for people to invest in Wall Street stocks, said Mobius, who set up Mobius Capital Partners after three decades at Franklin Templeton Investments

This why you should read more than right wing media. I won't call Newsmax alt-right since they've been around for a while but now seem to be the darling child so we'll see how they swing. Wall St seems to be bullish on Biden.

This why you should read more than right wing media

You read fake news. I read truth. Now fuck off baby-killer

Baby killer. That's kind of harsh. Maybe I've eaten some baby shrimp. Or baby back ribs.
But kill a baby?...oh wait...you're making an abortion reference, I get it now. :)
1604851228363.png

Most investors have money in different markets so how is this a problem ?

Most investors have money in different markets so how is this a problem ?

Seriously? A president who is bad for markets, and you ask why thats a problem? BuhBye
Mark Mobius made his name investing in emerging markets.There are no guarantees that he has got it right. But even if he is right there is no reason that any investor should suffer.

• Banned

The media’s anti-Trump election narrative is being described as a mixture of wishful thinking and propaganda. One America’s Caitlin Sinclair has more.

Forum List

Back