Biden Attacks America & Capitalism In Speech

He's a senile old man with no grasp on reality, but hey, at least he's not Donald Trump that's all that matters eh.

He reminds me of Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland - to hell with consequences and ignore what works/what's good for us provided we aren't aligned with England, that's all that matters. Ruin the country out of spite.

He's stating the obvious. Which any 5th grader is capable of doing. It's Republicans clinging tightly to their belief system for FOUR decades after it's proven again and again..that those belief systems..don't work.
That's the problem. In a nutshell.
It has never been proven as you claim.

That is the problem.

So why are Republicans so weak and feckless that a senile old man can be so much more effective and powerful than they are??

I mean, according to you folks...Biden stole an election in which Trump supposedly won 48 states (including California) -- but Biden was so powerful that he made REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED STATES change the votes in his favor

How can a senile old man with no grasp of anything be this brilliant and powerful?

It's the equivalent of when democrats were lambasting Trump for being an idiot.

Hell, maybe he was an idiot.

But that idiot beat Hillary, so what's the say about her?...
Yes.. he beat Hillary....and then he got beat.......

Beat so bad that his cult following stormed the Capitol because of how fragile they are...

Funny how none of you Trumpers are addressing the fact that trickle down economics doesn't work tho

Calling Biden senile and dumb isn't a defense of trickle down economics....

Wow, triggered much?

All I did was draw a comparison. You'll be interested to know that it's a comparison I first heard made by a Clinton supporter in 2016.

I'm hardly a "Trumper". Yeah, I voted for him, but simply because I believed he was better than his opponent. That's how voting should work, isn't it? You vote for the person who you think will be the better President, right?

I do not believe Biden "stole" anything. I do not, and did not, support the attack on the Capitol on January 6. I've never once spoken out in favor of it. I believe those who attacked the building should be prosecuted. I don't care for our President an iota, but what occurred on January 6th is not the way to go about unseating him.

I think it's time for the GOP to regroup and decide how they're going to win back seats in the House and Senate and figure out who will be able to legitimately challenge for the Presidency in 2024.

Oh, and I've never once, despite your assertion to the contrary, said a single fucking work about trickle down economics..

See, you're what's wrong with politics. You lump your opponents altogether as though every one of them believes the exact same thing. That's ignorant and stupid of you. I can give you ten Republicans and ten democrats and what you'll find you have is 20 different opinions on what's best for this country. Assuming that everyone of your opponents is the same is the first step to defeat. You can do it, but you do it at your own peril...
The OP is about what Biden's speech said about trickle down economics -- so it makes sense you will not address the POINT OF THE OP and then babble on incessantly about your feels.....

You can't say "I don't think Biden stole anything" while remaining silent about the fact that the CORE OF GOP POLITICS is 100% fixated on this lie......it doesn't bother you that your party of choice has so little respect for the intellect of their base that they continue to push something that you have just acknowledged is a lie?

Oh, shut the fuck up, you whimpering little simp.

I don't have a "party". I've been a registered Independent since 1980.

So go fuck yourself...
Lol @ I don't have a party.....

Yet you deep throat all things Republican for the past 40 years...fuck what you yapping about bitch

You goofy muthafuckas always claim "I'm an Independent" when you trying to distance yourself from another failed Republican administration

So, I'm guessing you've been a retard your entire life.

You're one of those people who are simply too fucking stupid to try to converse with in a reasonable manner.

So eat my shit, you cum-gurgling little fuck. You're nothin' but a waste of skin...
In other words, claiming you are an independent was bullshit....

Like I said....embarrassed conservative cucks like yourself always claim to be independent due to that embarrassment...

But support every policy implemented by the GOP as long as it is the GOP that does it.....

He's a senile old man with no grasp on reality, but hey, at least he's not Donald Trump that's all that matters eh.

He reminds me of Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland - to hell with consequences and ignore what works/what's good for us provided we aren't aligned with England, that's all that matters. Ruin the country out of spite.

He's stating the obvious. Which any 5th grader is capable of doing. It's Republicans clinging tightly to their belief system for FOUR decades after it's proven again and again..that those belief systems..don't work.

That is the problem.
Kansas would like to have a word with you....

That is the problem.

It's been proven over and over.....over the course of four decades. But Republicans keep going back to the warm, comfortable safety of it.
THAT is the problem.

That is the problem.

And Louisiana,

In other words, claiming you are an independent was bullshit....

No, in other words, my initial assessment of you was accurate and true...

But support every policy implemented by the GOP as long as it is the GOP that does it.....

I'm a long way away from supporting every policy implemented by the GOP.

Instead of proving that you're an ignorant little fuck incapable of actual discussion, why not take a few minutes to find out what I truly believe regarding certain policies.

Because I hold about as many liberal ones as I do conservative.

Or, continue to be an ignorant little fuck; don't matter to me...

Apparently the wisemen advising the vegetable in chief forgot the lessons of history, the private sector built this country and, oh my, it was with trickle down economics, private sector investment resulting in job creation, development of the middle class. So now we have the rudiments of the perfect plan to extinguish what made America great, the middle class. So repeal the SALT tax and continue justifying the need to have a cap on the earned income social security tax.

That is the problem.

It's been proven over and over.....over the course of four decades. But Republicans keep going back to the warm, comfortable safety of it.
THAT is the problem.
Wrong.

It has been attacked but never proven

That is the problem.

Kansas has no mouth or voice to speak with. Or for that matter no mind to wish with.

"President Bidenon Wednesday pitched his plan to hike taxes on the wealthy and corporations, saying “trickle-down economics has never worked.” “It’s time to grow the economy from the bottom and the middle out,” the president said during his first address to a joint session of Congress. Biden has proposed paying for his $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan through tax increases on corporations, and his new $1.8 trillion plan focuses on helping families through tax hikes on high-income individuals.

Business groups and Republican lawmakers have pushed back on the tax increases, arguing they would hurt the economy. Some Democrats have also raised concerns, with Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) saying he would prefer to raise the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 25 percent rather than the 28 percent rate Biden has proposed."

This is one of the most anti-American and Anti-Capitalism speeches ever given by a president....to have the audacity to actually say "trickle down economics doesn't work" is absolute blasphemy..... It was top down taxcuts for billionaires and millionaires and subsidies for huge corporations -- that enabled us to weather every economic crisis our country faced; it definitely wasn't some bottom up stimulus spending. What is this "the best way to grow the economy is from the bottom up and middle out" crap?

Hardworking American people don't wanna hear crap like that; what they want to hear is how come you haven't reduced the capital gains tax to zero yet?? Why are you trying to punish corporations for outsourcing jobs by offering incentives to other companies who don't?? Why are you trying to help working parents better afford childcare? How does that help the economy? Who cares if some whore single mom can't afford to pay for daycare and can't work -- how does her getting to work with the help of my tax dollars benefit me?
How do you grow the economy from the bottom up and middle out? There's a reason that they are called the have nots.

"President Bidenon Wednesday pitched his plan to hike taxes on the wealthy and corporations, saying “trickle-down economics has never worked.” “It’s time to grow the economy from the bottom and the middle out,” the president said during his first address to a joint session of Congress. Biden has proposed paying for his $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan through tax increases on corporations, and his new $1.8 trillion plan focuses on helping families through tax hikes on high-income individuals.

Business groups and Republican lawmakers have pushed back on the tax increases, arguing they would hurt the economy. Some Democrats have also raised concerns, with Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) saying he would prefer to raise the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 25 percent rather than the 28 percent rate Biden has proposed."

This is one of the most anti-American and Anti-Capitalism speeches ever given by a president....to have the audacity to actually say "trickle down economics doesn't work" is absolute blasphemy..... It was top down taxcuts for billionaires and millionaires and subsidies for huge corporations -- that enabled us to weather every economic crisis our country faced; it definitely wasn't some bottom up stimulus spending. What is this "the best way to grow the economy is from the bottom up and middle out" crap?

Hardworking American people don't wanna hear crap like that; what they want to hear is how come you haven't reduced the capital gains tax to zero yet?? Why are you trying to punish corporations for outsourcing jobs by offering incentives to other companies who don't?? Why are you trying to help working parents better afford childcare? How does that help the economy? Who cares if some whore single mom can't afford to pay for daycare and can't work -- how does her getting to work with the help of my tax dollars benefit me?

Nonsense.. Trickledown economics doesn't work.
It worked great for the Bidens. Tens of millions of Chinese money trickled into their bank accounts over the years.

You are all about conspiracy theories.. Why don't you go with the facts?
Conspiracy theory? His brother bragged about taking money from foreign “investors” that otherwise couldn’t legally donate to Joe’s campaigns. He cashed in his whole life on the Biden name, like when the company he was an executive for just happened to win a $1 billion contract from the government to build new homes in Iraq while the Obama bin Biden regime was occupying Iraq (after they campaigned to pull out of course).

How do you grow the economy from the bottom up and middle out? There's a reason that they are called the have nots.
Glad you feel the bottom 90% of the country are have nots....

Guess that trickle down economics has worked exactly as intended

So why are Republicans so weak and feckless that a senile old man can be so much more effective and powerful than they are??

I mean, according to you folks...Biden stole an election in which Trump supposedly won 48 states (including California) -- but Biden was so powerful that he made REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED STATES change the votes in his favor

How can a senile old man with no grasp of anything be this brilliant and powerful?

Sidney went to war in Germany to find the REAL election results and three of her warriors DIED! :lol:

fbc3b83deb5840d7f0d12ccd97b79ea3b578ea7d458029ef06960794f5a742ca.jpeg

Nonsense.. Trickledown economics doesn't work.
It worked great for the Bidens. Tens of millions of Chinese money trickled into their bank accounts over the years.

You are all about conspiracy theories.. Why don't you go with the facts?
Conspiracy theory? His brother bragged about taking money from foreign “investors” that otherwise couldn’t legally donate to Joe’s campaigns. He cashed in his whole life on the Biden name, like when the company he was an executive for just happened to win a $1 billion contract from the government to build new homes in Iraq while the Obama bin Biden regime was occupying Iraq (after they campaigned to pull out of course).
If you folks would have cared about nepotism during Trump's 4 years in office -- maybe some of us would take your pearl clutching over Hunter Biden more seriously....

But I am glad you are in favor of making sure presidents not allowing their children to cash in on their father or mother's name......and get shit like special Chinese trademarks or billions of dollars in loans from foreign governments just because of daddy....

Sidney went to war in Germany to find the REAL election results and three of her warriors DIED! :lol:

I am glad you caught that....

I am sure most of the Trumpers here thought I made that story up......which means even Trumpers aren't aware of just how batshit crazy their party really is...

I am glad you caught that....

I am sure most of the Trumpers here thought I made that story up......which means even Trumpers aren't aware of just how batshit crazy their party really is...

410 to 128. Dayum that really WAS a Trumpslide! I heard that Rudy and Sid joined the US Army in that raid and led the charge for that Dominion server. They have secretly received Bronze Stars for their valor in battle! :cool-45:

aj943EQ_700b.jpg

How is it right to give some trillions while complaining others simply want a rise in the minimum wage?

Forum List

Back