Biden asks SCOTUS to allow him to end Trump’s remain in Mexico policy. ‘Please allow me to keep screwing Americans.’ Is that was he’s asking?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Have we ever seen such tyrannical, traitorous behavior from a president?
We are counting on SCOTUS, lower courts and governors to protect us from the actions of our own president.
I never thought I‘d see this in America.

It's hard to tell what's going on.

I'm sure Joe is getting pressured by his constituents to let migrants enter the country.

I'm sure Joe knows that that isn't a good idea politically and would cost Democrats votes.

Now Joe can put his hands up in the air and say, "I tried. But the courts said no."

He gets his cake and eats it too.

This is politics.

We are counting on SCOTUS, lower courts and governors to protect us from the actions of our own president.

BINGO!

How do these prog assholes walk around in public? How do they con anyone into voting for them?

Your thoughts?
For the thousandth time.

Maybe one day it'll soak into your skull, huh?

Maybe not.

For the thousandth time.

Maybe one day it'll soak into your skull, huh?

Maybe not.

Nah…we have no interest in your “hey everyone, let’s reward criminals for fucking us over” bunch of bullshit.
Anyhoo…back to this thread…what do you think of the almost dead dude begging SCOTUS for the right to keep fucking Americans while helping Mexico’s filthiest?

Last edited:
Exactly what crime has he committed dickhead?

Let's just stick with the topic for starters

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Last edited:
I ask again, how can any American citizen support the Biden regime whose policies consistently hurt American citizens?

Let's just stick with the topic for starters

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Why should he be indicted for immigration? They poured over the border for 2 years under trump but you said nothing. Its not a crime or he would be in jail. Piss off.

He never took a bribe, he accepted donated mobey for his campaign like trump took off thousands of big businesses. Apparently it's not ok for democrats to raise funds but quite legal for repigs.

The ghost flights? You have be delusional. You prepared to invent anything to slur the man even when it's totally fictitious. You're a hate filled lying dickhead.

Why should he be indicted for immigration? They poured over the border for 2 years under trump but you said nothing. Its not a crime or he would be in jail. Piss off.

He never took a bribe, he accepted donated mobey for his campaign like trump took off thousands of big businesses. Apparently it's not ok for democrats to raise funds but quite legal for repigs.

The ghost flights? You have be delusional. You prepared to invent anything to slur the man even when it's totally fictitious. You're a hate filled lying dickhead.

You're the Hate filled lying dickhead

Another small example; Dickhead

You're the Hate filled lying dickhead

Another small example; Dickhead

I'll repeat it. How is he personally responsible for that?
You're belching lies trying to slur the man. Grow up. Biden is going nowhere but you are going mad. Piss off with you hate. Get a job.

Wow, CLASSIC projection.

Forum List

Back