Biden asks SCOTUS to allow him to end Trump’s remain in Mexico policy. ‘Please allow me to keep screwing Americans.’ Is that was he’s asking?

I'll repeat it. How is he personally responsible for that?
You're belching lies trying to slur the man. Grow up. Biden is going nowhere but you are going mad. Piss off with you hate. Get a job.
I'll repeat it. Biden stopped the Border Wall being completed, stopped Border Control from doing their job, even accused them of trying to lasso Haitians which was a lie, took their horses away , and demands border control NOT send them back , and SECRETLY flying them into designated areas in the US instead of flying them back over the border
Can't stand the truth? Too bad. FUCK YOU and get a job

Why should he be indicted for immigration? They poured over the border for 2 years under trump but you said nothing. Its not a crime or he would be in jail. Piss off.
ROFL! Who are you trying to kid? They came over the border because every prog judge and ever prog politician was doing everything he could to prevent Trump from sealing the border.

He never took a bribe, he accepted donated mobey for his campaign like trump took off thousands of big businesses. Apparently it's not ok for democrats to raise funds but quite legal for repigs.
Biden took millions in bribes. The hard irrefutable evidence of that was all on Hunter's laptop. Only the terminally gullible refuse to admit that.
The ghost flights? You have be delusional. You prepared to invent anything to slur the man even when it's totally fictitious. You're a hate filled lying dickhead.

Saki even admitted it, moron.

I'll repeat it. How is he personally responsible for that?
You're belching lies trying to slur the man. Grow up. Biden is going nowhere but you are going mad. Piss off with you hate. Get a job.
Because he gave the orders that allow it, moron. Biden ordered the boarder patrol to stand down. He ordered them not to detain anyone. He ordered them not to enforce the Wait in Mexico policy. Prog douchebags must believe that Americans are really stupid.

Forum List

Back