Biden approval drops to new low of 31%

Any President with 10 percent inflation, $5 a gallon gas and a collapsing Stock Market is going to have poor approval ratings……just the way things work

But we will have to see what the economy looks like in 2 1/2 years
Afghanistan? Open borders? Soaring crime? War in Europe we're funding? If only Brandon's clusterfucks were just economic.

Not really, it's way worse than being reported. 81 million though...... :alcoholic:
So why are all your rightwingers suddenly posting all these polls?

Were you wrong during Trump's Administration or are you wrong now?

If Dems run a new candidate, they can claim a reset on the economy, just like DeSantis will claim a reset from Trump
I mean really, Biden is finished and it's doubtful he'll make the rest of his first term.
Even the dogcatcher would beat him and Trump now.
Maybe the big issue is going to be separating Trump's base from clinging to him instead of going with De Santis or Cheney or whoever?

I mean really, Biden is finished and it's doubtful he'll make the rest of his first term.
Even the dogcatcher would beat him and Trump now.
Maybe the big issue is going to be separating Trump's base from clinging to him instead of going with De Santis or Cheney or whoever?
Cheney?! FFS, she's going to lose in Wyoming.

He's going down.

biden-falling-off-a-bicycle-acegif-1.gif

LOL

That is why I took the Toe Clips off my bike

Crash!.............................................................Burn!......................................................

Biden’s job rating drops to new all-time low in latest poll​

Just 24% of Americans in new Quinnipiac poll want Biden to run in 2024, versus 32% who want to see Trump run again

The only person with lower numbers is Trump. So then just run someone else against Biden in 2024. Who you got?

Crash!.............................................................Burn!......................................................

Just 24% of Americans in new Quinnipiac poll want Biden to run in 2024, versus 32% who want to see Trump run again

Trump hit 34. 31 or 34. Isn't there a 3% margin of error? So a statistical tie.

My guess is that those 24% who want to see Biden run are actually republicans and the 32% hoping for Trump are democrats....

My question to this is who in the hell is that 24% who still want Brandon to run for office?
My only guess is Chinese communist sympathizers.

That was before the nation got to see what an effective leader Biden is.
:laughing0301:

Biden had a strong economy his first year and had strong approval ratings
He has had a weak economy his second year and his approval ratings show it

We don’t know what the economy will be in his third and fourth years

Forum List

Back