Biden approval drops to new low of 31%

Trump had the V-shape economy recovery going, Biden didn't have enough time
to fuck that up until his second year.

Trump lost almost 3 million jobs during his Presidency

Biden has added over 9 million

clearly the public is waking up to the fact xiden and the dems are horrible for the country and simply liars

i hope we don’t ever forget this dark chapter in american history

Ummm….Trump left him with massive unemployment and a crashed stock market
Biden recovered from the Trump economy
hahah trump handed xiden a booming economy and a path forward from a global pandemic…xiden blew it! 9.1 percent inflation, record covid deaths, humanitarian crisis on the border, war, chaos around the globe, surrender to terrorist, we have not had a admin this bad since andrew johnson

hahah trump handed xiden a booming economy and a path forward from a global pandemic…xiden blew it! 9.1 percent inflation, record covid deaths, humanitarian crisis on the border, war, chaos around the globe, surrender to terrorist, we have not had a admin this bad since andrew johnson
Show the booming economy Biden was left with and we can talk about it

Any President with 10 percent inflation, $5 a gallon gas and a collapsing Stock Market is going to have poor approval ratings……just the way things work

But we will have to see what the economy looks like in 2 1/2 years
I dunno about 2 years, but I can show you what it will be like in about 50 years

1658426488869.png

Biden had a strong economy his first year and had strong approval ratings
He has had a weak economy his second year and his approval ratings show it

We don’t know what the economy will be in his third and fourth years
Afghanistan was what brought him down and the economy didn't help. Brandon's spent. He's pretty much a "zombie" president.

Capitalists?

Is that what democrats are calling themselves now?

LOL.
Auto companies specifically

Democrats were left to pick up the pieces
Detroit is rebuilding itself

Not decisively though. Both sides will likely be choosing new candidates. De Santis is already more popular than Trump and he will continue Trumpism. That's much more dangerous than Trump could ever be.
We learned what happens when the left becomes complacent. We can't let that happen again.

Problem is

Democrats care about the people
Republicans and Capitalists don’t give a shit
Yes, the care they have shown the people of Detroit brings one to tears.

Very well said.

1658429874345.png

I'm just waiting for democrats to show the whole country how much then care about them as well

We are well on our way it seems

I doubt that, but indicators are that he would still kick trump's ass, even from a coma.

People in a coma can not kick.

With modern computer graphic animation technology...we might see a virtual Biden.

Maybe the animators will render him as 35 years old.

Forum List

Back